Did any repeat guests REMEMBER you ?

dufresne

Robert Davi, and now Carl Weathers have stood in front of me for a second time and said "hello again" :D

It's nice to be remembered, but I've started to think maybe its c r a p and they just say that in the hope that we HAVE met before. What's the worst that can happen ? I just say we haven't and he apologises for the mistake .....

Any similar experiences / thoughts ?

967470[/snapback]

Have met several guests that have greeted me with "hello again" despite meeting them 4 the 1st time.

Think its perhaps just a way of putting u at ease as u meet them. At least they are acknowledging u, unlike say Val Kilmer.

But dont get me started on that!!!:D

I was remembered by Carl Weathers when i saw him on the sunday. Just asked if i saw him yesterday (saturday). just asked how i was doin since yesterday and stuff

I met Levar Burton on Friday. Just as I left he asked for my name, I said Danny quickly. Met him again on Monday. Just as i was clear to go meet him again Michael Brandon showed up, they hugged chatted a bit. Then as Levar settled back down again and looked at me he nodded and said "what's up Danny?". He didn't ask something like; your Danny aren't you? or; did i see you a few days ago? Nope, it was just a casual 'What's up Danny?' greeting. Feels good :wub:

Edited by shaqarava

I met Levar Burton on Friday. Just as I left he asked for my name, I said Danny quickly. Met him again on Monday. Just as i was clear to go meet him again Michael Brandon showed up, they hugged chatted a bit. Then as Levar settled back down again and looked at me he nodded and said "what's up Danny?". He didn't ask something like; your Danny aren't you? or; did i see you a few days ago? Nope, it was just a casual 'What's up Danny?' greeting. Feels good :WAVE:

974357[/snapback]

Cool! Only the crew recognise me.