CSI:NY

crippsy_99

You know, unless I just dont see it or being particulary dense tonight, theres not a thread on here for New York stuff, only Miami or Las Vegas!

Is anyone watching/downloading season 2 of NY and seen episode 7 yet?

It starts off with a flashback to another episode, and when it goes into it, it carries on a story which is 'happening' and not an old one dragged up if you get what I mean..

What I cant figure is, have I missed a NY episode somewhere and theyve all been renamed wrong, or is it a continuation of a Miami episode?? Its odd watching a part 2 having never seen its part 1!

I've only seen 3 eps the whole season! the one was at GMEX :D and last weeks and the week befores, as I've been home, so can't help you there sorry! :D

good idea with the thread :D the only other NY specific thread I could spy was my NY season 2 thread from end of Jan B) oh and the Danny appreciation thread of course ;)

lab rats! can everyone please post spoiler warnings before mentioning details from UK unaired eps or to post spoilers in the CSI/Miami/NY spoiler thread - this link is SPOILER FREE and only shows my bumping post :D ty muchly! :P

And anyway... back to the subject in hand.... *eyes that*

I finally have myself season one complete of NY. WOOT. Took me long enough. Thinking of ordering in the other season from R1. But again... dunno if I want to mess up all my boxsets.

You get one R1 dvd you have to get them all....! Need to look all co-ordinated..! :angel:

:babybuffness:. a note just for you.

KEEP O/T TALK IN THE BREAKROOM!!!!!!!!

oh and jus for da record, y u taking private issues public for anyways?

they don't belong in CSI: NY

this thread is jus to talk about the show so please feel free to shout at me in school any time you want to.

972468[/snapback]

wud do but me being a drama queen n all!! *rolls eyes*

also i wud shout @ yoo @ skl but ur always in the library n the chances of me going in there are about as slim and stupid as kate moss :thumbup:

shabs nice to see u in this topic :D luv ya x x x

kegan x x x

ok den. *looks nervously from side to side* you're right, you're not in the library. *breathes a sigh of relief*

it is nice to see shabs aint it?

oh yeah, a note for you shabs. :babybuffness: has a serious crush on you!

isn't revenge sweet?!?!?!?!?!?

n e way, did you see danny doing the handball thing on saturday? buff or what?!?!?!?!

• 2 weeks later...

ok den. *looks nervously from side to side* you're right, you're not in the library. *breathes a sigh of relief*

it is nice to see shabs aint it?

oh yeah, a note for you shabs. :babybuffness: has a serious crush on you!

isn't revenge sweet?!?!?!?!?!?

n e way, did you see danny doing the handball thing on saturday? buff or what?!?!?!?!

no ofcorse im not in the library!! im only in the library wen i have a detetintion! anyways jackson i split up with Alex!! so good luk wif ur lad - ull do better than me :)

yh its nice 2 c shabsy!! hello babes!! hows yoo??

im missing everyone from collectormania!!

kisses n hugs from here x xx x

u were born an original - dont be a copy.

:pyth:

• 2 weeks later...

One more episode to watch and ive seen every single new york episode! :D

Will I be the only one though?? Seems no-one else is that bothered with it :D

And yes I know it aired in the states several weeks ago, but I forgot to 'aquire' it till this weekend whoops!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ive really got into Ny this season, altho mainly due to that accent and the Danny/Lindsay ship!

I sooooooo totally agree with you!!!! don't they look so cute together!!! i love NY it's kinda overtaken vegas :(

Nooo don't take away lindsey!!! OMG i was shocked at Heroes!!! i was like OMG how could they do that!!! :o and then at Charge of this post i was in tears after the first ten minutes going they can't do that after Heroes they can't do it!!! it's not fair!!! but phew!!!! :P

Mmmmm Danny! sorry did i just say that out loud! :P

I loved run silent, run deep! i thougth that was played really well!!! i was in tears at that ep too!!!! :P

OMG yess!!!!!! :poki: i almost passed out with the hotness! rofl!!

Steve, isn't the Miami crossover one the one before the pilot introducing the characters and then they made the pilot? i'm sure i read that somewhere!!!! could just be me tho!!!

OK i've figured it out!!!! it's blue eyed men! :P Carmen :P and Eddie :P *THUD!*

Edited by proby's_girl

Steve, isn't the Miami crossover one the one before the pilot introducing the characters and then they made the pilot? i'm sure i read that somewhere!!!! could just be me tho!!!

Eh? As far as I know theres two..theres the first one which was part of miami, which I never saw, then there was the 2nd one mid way though NY season 2 which I did see, but think might have been a follow on from the first one I missed! Crossovers..the easy was to confuse a blonde :angry:

So who's seen the season 2 finale and though WOAH!!!

OMG I was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO not after Heroes they can't do that!!!! noooo but it was all shiney!!!

QUOTE(proby's_girl @ Jul 25 2006, 04:27 PM)

Eh? As far as I know theres two..theres the first one which was part of miami, which I never saw, then there was the 2nd one mid way though NY season 2 which I did see, but think might have been a follow on from the first one I missed! Crossovers..the easy was to confuse a blonde

they crossed over mid season 2? um... the one thing i love about NY dvds... extras!!! genius!!!! it pisses me off that the crossover (which came first!) is only available on the Miami discs! why couldn't they have put it on the NY boxset!!! i don't want to buy Miami!!!! *sulks!*

Yeah i must say i'vce just gone back and watched a lot of season one again going i so don't remember this ep and oh yeah i understand that one now! :poki:

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm really starting to get into NY now.

I watched a few of the first season but didn't really like it. The characters of Aiden and Danny used to annoy me (hides from the Danny fans), but I gave it another chance recently and I now rate it better than Miami (which has gone down hill), not quite as good as LV but still good.

I think the loss of Aiden and the addition of Lindsay have been good for the show, and the character of Danny has improved. I also think Mac is a great character, he's the kind of boss you'd like to work under, rather than Grissom who is emotionally incompetent or Cain who comes across as too perfect and posses way too much.

• 4 weeks later...

unfortunately I haven't seen any eps of CSI NY past about the start-middle of s2p1!!! :blink: (this would be due to c5 showing it on a Saturday night :thumbup: and me having evvvvvillllll housemates who don't let me watch tv :wub::angel: ) thankfully I was bought the dvds for Christmas by Katy aka probys_girl so when I have a chance to spend my days off sitting around in bed, I will get to watch like a whole season back-to-back yey!!! :crying:

have of course seen the ads for s3 on c5 while watching (just about!!) CSI on Tuesdays, lookin' good! :unsure:

Luv sah xx

ok, i'm not gonna die.

sorry i aint been on here for a while, but have been real busy with my new obsession, Criminal Minds. (Matthew Gray Gubler is Gorgeous!!!)

anywho, back to CSI: NY.

i've finally gotten round to seeing run silent, run deep and charge of this post, and have been in tears ever since when i think about them. i mean, how cruel can they get! danny's brother ends up in a coma, and don nearly gets blown to smithereens!!! i mean, what are they gonna do next?! kill off lindsay so that danny gets his heart broken?! THEY CAN'T DO THAT TO OUR BABY!!!!! (i don't actually know if they're gonna kill off lindsay or not, it's just a random suggestion, so don't take that as a spoiler.)

anyways, if they do a CSI new york/criminal minds crossover i will be real happy. i'm determined to star in one of the two, or both (cos i'm greedy like that) and if i make it big as an actress which i'm studying to do, i will keep in touch.

ok, gotta go and dream bout Carmine, Eddie and Matthew.

Peace out, y'all!

xXx

• 2 weeks later...

Im so bad :thumbup: I dont think ive seen any of the 3rd season of NY yet :thumbup:

Season 3 has been really good. You need to watch it esecially if you are a Danny/Lindsay shipper.

I didn't get into CSI NY from the beginning so have quite a bit of catching up to do.

Will probably buy the DVDs and watch them straight through.....Nothing to do with Danny you understand :thumbup::thumbup:

XX

You'll be right at home here if you are a Danny fan. You can chat about the obssession with ::danny::messer::4eva:: & proby's_girl :thumbup: