GREASE 2 GUESTS!

Ally

Okay, I will admit I'm a massive fan of this incredibly cheesy, crass and slightly embarrassing movie. There's got to be others like me who can recall pretty much every line of the film and have somehow managed to acquire a crush on Johnny, regardless of the fact that his hair is taller than him, and he's not even SUPPOSED to be cool.

:lol:

...okay, so maybe I am the only one?

ANYWAY, even if you don't like these guys for their Grease 2 fame, surely there's others here who would love to see some of the following at a SM event:

Maxwell Caulfield

Adrian Zmed

Christopher McDonald

Lorna Luft

Peter Frechette

Maureen Teefy

Leif Green

Didi Conn

Pamela Adlon

Michelle Pfeiffer would also be nice, however I am not quite delusional enough to actually suggest her as a likely guest.

Last year a Grease 2 convention was held in California and a number of the cast did attend, and some of those who didn't have done conventions in the past. Three quarters of the T-Birds have been active on Broadway within the last few years also.

Please? :P

I LOVE Grease 2!! :chair: Me and my uni mates have discovered a new found obsession with the film lately! Ha ha ha! ^_^

I would love to meet some of the cast! I'd have to sing some of the songs to them though... because I'm weird like that!!

*clears throat*

*sings*

'I'll be your Girl for all seasons,

All the year through...'

^_^

Annie.

Ok, this is one of my guilty pleasures!!!

"Weeeeeeeeeeeee'll beeeeeee tooooooogetherrrrrrrrrr"

Thankfully, after posting a whole entry about this film on my LJ a couple of months back, I discovered that I wasn't the only one in the world who felt the same way LMAO!

"Cooooooooooool rider, a cool cool cool cool rider"

And now this thread pops up! Hoorah for us LOL

"RE PRO DUCTION"

So yeah, I totally support this campaign! :wub:

I met Max the other year at Autographica, nice guy !

961713[/snapback]

Aww I wish I had gone! I think I remember him doing cons back in 2003 but for some stupid reason, I didn't go! Hopefully I'll get another chance.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, I'm feeling the urge to watch Grease 2 now! *searches for DVD* Singing 'Girl for All Seasons' at the top of my lungs is a sure-fire cure for this post-con chest infection I've managed to acquire. :huh:

• 5 months later...

Yeah that would be really cool!!! I used to find Goose (think that was his name) hilarious.... Would defo meet the cast - fantastic idea :YAHOO:

Goose has appeared in Star Trek & he has done loads of other movies too so he would appeal to some of the other SM con-goers too & Pamela Adlon (Delores Rebchuck) has done Star Trek: TNG & done voices for The Animatrix, FF X-2 & loads of cartoons.