Excited now

minidaz

• Moderators

RAW - Block B2 Row 4

Should be opposite the cameras or on the same side as them, depends how it's filmed. But row 4 ringside basically :)

And first row tiered behind those for Smackdown.

RAW - Block B2 Row 4

Should be opposite the cameras or on the same side as them, depends how it's filmed. But row 4 ringside basically :)

And first row tiered behind those for Smackdown.

946119[/snapback]

Good tickets DB

You will have to do a banner now.

I have made it on the UK Rampage , Summerslam and Insurrextion DVD's

Always cool to be on TV

The only time i've been seen on tv :lol: was during Insurrextion. I'd been to see Regal at HMV, and after i got my bits signed, i got interviewed. They showed the interview on both Raw, Smackdown and during the Pay-per-view :(

Daz

The only time i've been seen on tv  :firedevil:  was during Insurrextion. I'd been to see Regal at HMV, and after i got my bits signed, i got interviewed. They showed the interview on both Raw, Smackdown and during the Pay-per-view  :lol:

Daz

946536[/snapback]

I was HMV to. London Oxford Street He was pretty cool.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators

I'm gonna hang around outside after, I think that's the best time, around where they come out .. if you know where that is! It's hard finding them during the event n whatever. If you've got the time, it's worth trying.

:lol::P:P

Going back to the is it RAW or a wrestlemania revenge show, just checked again on the wwe website.

Its now showing Fri 21st as:

WWE & "See No Evil" present SmackDown - Newcastle, England 7:30 p.m

WWE Raw & "See No Evil" present WrestleMania Revenge - London, England 7:30 p.m.

And Monday 24th April as

WWE & "See No Evil" present RAW - Cardiff, Wales 7:30 p.m

Still looks confusing as to wether we'll be seeing a RAW taping, which is what was advertised and what we all paid to see :clap:

And with WWE not replying to emails, i guess the only way we will find out is when we turn up to Wembly Arena on Friday and see what the set looks like :YAHOO:

Daz

Edited by minidaz

• Moderators

Yeah I saw that earlier, I wish they'd stop messing around!

I'm pretty sure the tapings over here have always been in the same place when they do them, although I can't really remember!

If the London ones AREN'T tapings then WWE will be getting many many many complaints, and they better refund.

If you click on 'tickets' next to the Newcastle one, the card does come up, so that can't be the Smackdown taping.

Oh and I'm SURE I entered a competition on Silvervision that was for tickets for the 'tv tapings' in London.

Edited by DavidB