Can we expect any more big names?

rich5wolves

I don't know why but i can see more people from lost appearing at this con. they on't be filming and sms are already fetching a few of them over. its by far the most watched show on the planet at the moment. personally i could quite see evangeline lilly (she has recentley appeared at u.s con) the guy who plays saaid (i always forget his name but wa at same con as evangeline) also yun-jin kim personally replys to all her mail.

I dont think Collectormania is very big at all. Ok there are a few names of recognision there but no-one major in the world of film.

LFCC has 3 big names! And hopefully more to come so I agree on that one that in Englands capital comes Showmasters biggest event.

did you goodly read my post? :WAVE:

*LYVIE*

I dont think Collectormania is very big at all. Ok there are a few names of recognision there but no-one major in the world of film.

LFCC has 3 big names! And hopefully more to come so I agree on that one that in Englands capital comes Showmasters biggest event.

did you goodly read my post? :WAVE:

*LYVIE*

953691[/snapback]

Yeah I did but what im saying is Collectormania has been around 9 times now and its not that big whereas LFCC is only up to number 4 and its much bigger.

I don't know why but i can see more people from lost appearing at this con.  they on't be filming and sms are already fetching a few of them over.  its by far the most watched show on the planet at the moment.  personally i could quite see evangeline lilly (she has recentley appeared at u.s con)  the guy who plays saaid (i always forget his name but wa at same con as evangeline)  also yun-jin kim personally replys to all her mail.

953619[/snapback]

I can see that too, I know that alot of people want meet lost guests and I believe that SM are lost fans so I can see it happening :WAVE:

A

• 4 weeks later...