What costume will you be coming in to the LFCC?

edgejedi88

I've finally decided who to go as....I was originally going to go as Ella Dee from Hex, but I changed my mind.

I'm a stargate fan so I think this costume should go nicely. :)

CLEOPATRA!:D

Got any pics then? You must have the hair at least? :YAHOO:

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've finally decided who to go as....I was originally going to go as Ella Dee from Hex, but I changed my mind.

Got any pics then? You must have the hair at least? :P

<giggles> You guys crack me up! I think somebody got it right. It's the whole ancent egyptian thing that was big earlier on in the show. It's always fascinated me....I think that's one of the reasons Stargate got me hooked.

Well, I know she's not a character but it's kinda loosly related. :)

I'll send a picture as soon as I can. Proberly tomorrow. If I'm not too busy.

Got any pics then? You must have the hair at least? :clap:

<giggles> You guys crack me up! I think somebody got it right. It's the whole ancent egyptian thing that was big earlier on in the show. It's always fascinated me....I think that's one of the reasons Stargate got me hooked.

You could either go with black hair and claim you're Sha're or wear a red wig and you can be Hathor. :P either way the egyptian costumes would be relevent. :chair:

Ok all, Just a quick Q for either SM or costumers.

Where do SM stand about replica guns at this event?

This will be 1st time in costume at this event, at any event in fact, and since i'm planning to wear my SG Stuff i'd like to be able to bring my p90. It's a cheap airsoft version that has been cut and modified to fit a T.Mauri mag, the mod's mean it cannot be fired.

I just wanted to check first so as not to turn up with it and not be able to wear it. Would be grateful if SM or someone who knows could answer this for me, Thanks.

Scutter - I guess as no one has responded yet either way, but I will just mention that at Collectormania GMEX there was an 'armoury' type of stand with all styles of film prop only weaponary, guns, swords, etc. We also met on our stand a gent who let us loan his stormtrooper E-11 blaster for the day - which was a moded Sterling original gun (and boy was it heavy!). He had even converted it with a green laser fitted in the barrel - wow - that was cool (but the beam was very hot and not to be shone in the eyes of course!!)

While carrying our lightsabers in 'rifle style' pouches!! :P we were quite worried that the police might stop us outside as we walked down...but then we would have duelled them anyways... :chair:

If thats any use?

Would be cool to see you there with all the gear - we have a load of Stargate fans on our board too - despite the Rebel bias - so we would love it! :D

CLEOPATRA!:dance:

Got any pics then? You must have the hair at least? ;)

You could either go with black hair and claim you're Sha're or wear a red wig and you can be Hathor. :P either way the egyptian costumes would be relevent. :P

I'm not dressing up has Hathor again! I did that about 18 month back at a stargate con....never went out in public wearing so little! And yes I was wearing a red wig. : ;)

I'm glad that people understand what I meant now. :) I'm sorry, I'm not the clearest person in the world. An historical figure would be a nice change from my SG1 or my homemade SGA with the union jack flag on it. :)

Edited by jannagalaxy

CLEOPATRA!:thumbup:

You could either go with black hair and claim you're Sha're or wear a red wig and you can be Hathor. :D either way the egyptian costumes would be relevent. :D

I'm not dressing up has Hathor again! I did that about 18 month back at a stargate con....never went out in public wearing so little! And yes I was wearing a red wig. : :D

I'm glad that people understand what I meant now. :) I'm sorry, I'm not the clearest person in the world. An historical figure would be a nice change from my SG1 or my homemade SGA with the union jack flag on it. :)

Ah go on... Hathor... you know you want to. :P

Cleopatra's good too. :D

CLEOPATRA!:thumbup:

You could either go with black hair and claim you're Sha're or wear a red wig and you can be Hathor. :D either way the egyptian costumes would be relevent. :D

I'm not dressing up has Hathor again! I did that about 18 month back at a stargate con....never went out in public wearing so little! And yes I was wearing a red wig. : :D

Ah go on... Hathor... you know you want to. :P

Cleopatra's good too. :D

The costume has gone but I've still got the wig. :P

CLEOPATRA!:YAHOO:

You could either go with black hair and claim you're Sha're or wear a red wig and you can be Hathor. ;) either way the egyptian costumes would be relevent. :D

I'm not dressing up has Hathor again! I did that about 18 month back at a stargate con....never went out in public wearing so little! And yes I was wearing a red wig. : :chair:

Janna, you looked fantastic and the guests doing the judging thought it was great LOL I scared the bejesu out of them though esp when I threw the snake at them :D

My little girl is coming in costume, I`m thinking of coming in costume too but not sure as what. I can`t wear anything as revealing like last time:P

Janna, you looked fantastic and the guests doing the judging thought it was great LOL I scared the bejesu out of them though esp when I threw the snake at them :chair:

My little girl is coming in costume, I`m thinking of coming in costume too but not sure as what. I can`t wear anything as revealing like last time:P

Hiya! Thanks.....I thought that snake was so funny. They didn't know what it was at first! ;) I was sorry to see my hathor costume go...but I hand stiched it so it really didn't last long after I used it once. But I've got a real cool sewing machine. :YAHOO:

You couldn't not go as the Doctor you were fab! :YAHOO:

This may be my first time costuming properly, I am planning to go with some others as part of the Stargate Atlantis team... one problem we are all females... so some people have to be males. I don't know exactly how I am going to pull off McKay but I think it will a bit of fun more than anything. I have all the bits for the top.. ive made my jacket, I have the tshirt top for under, I just won an attack vest from ebay all I need now is the trousers and to maybe make myself a leg holster. So if all goes to plan ya might see me there attempting to costume :dance:

You couldn't not go as the Doctor you were fab! :YAHOO:

This may be my first time costuming properly, I am planning to go with some others as part of the Stargate Atlantis team... one problem we are all females... so some people have to be males. I don't know exactly how I am going to pull off McKay but I think it will a bit of fun more than anything. I have all the bits for the top.. ive made my jacket, I have the tshirt top for under, I just won an attack vest from ebay all I need now is the trousers and to maybe make myself a leg holster. So if all goes to plan ya might see me there attempting to costume :dance:

cant wait to meet all you StarGaters - this is going to be awesome!!!! :P

i didnt think as many people "cos played" at showmasters events compared to a ceratin other event.

hope to see some good 'uns. usually they're always anime ones so i have no idea what the hell they're suppose to be.

i didnt think as many people "cos played" at showmasters events compared to a ceratin other event.

hope to see some good 'uns. usually they're always anime ones so i have no idea what the hell they're suppose to be.

That's the problem with that other place. From what I've heard it's starting to lose its roots. The anime there is like a virus.

That's the problem with that other place. From what I've heard it's starting to lose its roots. The anime there is like a virus.

I for one can certainly say that Showmasters are amazingly supportive of cosplay and costumers - they are absolute stars and the experiences I have had so far at SM events has been awesome as a costumer. CM GMEX was full of costumers - anime and loads of sci fi brands from HP to SW to SG to Narnia and much, much, more - bring them on!!!! :lol:

I will be coming as lara legend on the Saturday (possibly with the union jack top *unlockable costume)

but if i dont get it sorted in time it'll be normal lara legend gear.

Please excuse my ignorance - but what is Lara Legend?