Will You Be Attending With The Guests Announced?

Crostini

Yes or No  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No

• Yes
    • No

I want too and I think this is only the start (well it is) but I have no doubts that this line up will only get better :wub:... However being in Greece is going to make it difficult to attend... tho i am trying to see what I can do...

A

I want too and I think this is only the start (well it is) but I have no doubts that this line up will only get better :P... However being in Greece is going to make it difficult to attend... tho i am trying to see what I can do...

A

933805[/snapback]

Well I hope you find a way, would be good to see you there.

I'm gonna go, no matter what the guests as I liked the evnt last year and it would be good to see everyone again.

Guests are just a bonus, I go to see friends and work, but can't get time off work, unless some cancels their hols, I can't see me being there :P

Hope you have a good time Tink

I couldn't make it last time due to other commitments, but I'm intending to be there this time.

Crewing in a suit sounds cool  :headscratch:

934153[/snapback]

Ill say one thing tho.. watch the doors, I had trouble with being (excuse the pun) too tall for them..

A

Guests are just a bonus, I go to see friends and work, but can't get time off work, unless some cancels their hols, I can't see me being there  :P

933849[/snapback]

Thanks hun! I hope you get the time off....it would be a shame if you didn't

Guests are just a bonus, I go to see friends and work, but can't get time off work, unless some cancels their hols, I can't see me being there  :P

933849[/snapback]

Thanks hun! I hope you get the time off....it would be a shame if you didn't

934181[/snapback]

I'm gonna find out if I can get the time off, its only two days, so hopefully maybe ok. If not looking into flights late on the Friday and early monday morning. Really wanna do this one.