Anime Guests, were they busy?

Hero_of_Time

• Moderators

They weren't the busiest guests by a long shot, but I think they did pretty well. Showmasters events aren't really known for anime etc, so if this is a regular thing then once word gets around and more fans know about it, it'll pick up :)

I was guest assistant for Sean on Sunday... they had some busy spells.  Quite a few people had said that they'd only come to the event for the anime guests!

925503[/snapback]

yay!

i had spread the word on a lot of anime forums in a cool bb style secret mission from SM

so it looks like it may have had a positve effect

is proud!

I'm not a huge fan of anime, but I did used to watch Pokemon, and was happy to see Veronica Taylor, who ive quite wanted to meet for a while, I said to her that it's good to see some voice actors over here, as we don't see them much, and she said that when she was asked, she was only too happy to come over. A genuinely lovely person :) Im a HUGE fan of voice actors, and with Alan Oppenheimer going to London Film and Comic Con, here's hoping that there will be more voice actors in future. Thanks for getting them SM

I absolutely adored Veronica Taylor and Sean Schemmel! He was flippin hilarious and she was just lovely.

They weren't so busy when I went for my sig, so I got a chance to chat for a while. It was a shame Sean couldn't get his hands on the P.A. system!

I absolutely adored Veronica Taylor and Sean Schemmel! He was flippin hilarious and she was just lovely.

They weren't so busy when I went for my sig, so I got a chance to chat for a while. It was a shame Sean couldn't get his hands on the P.A. system!

925969[/snapback]

They were both ace! Sean made me enter the kamerhameha contest and then waltzed with me after and Veronica was great fun to talk too and the auto's sean gave me were so great! Please we all ended up talking about Sunday Lunch and food...XD

And I agree it was such a shame Sean couldn't get his hands on the P.A. system XD