Do you like to cry when you....

CSI Jo

Watch a very sad scene of an episode?

I know I do, that's for sure!

I especially cried when Eddie died in Lady Heather's Box. And Catherine was crying on her bed. I also had to cry when Lindsay went into her room and hugged her. And she said to her: "It's alright mummy." That was soooo sweet!

Oh, and I cry for almost every episode I watch! Whether I'm crying of laughter or crying of sadness!

Edited by CSI Jo

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That deserves another:

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!

And at the end! with nasty flower girl - he looks like he's going to burst into tears! Oh, Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!

Edited by Jeni

Nesting dolls makes me sad when Sara is telling Grissom all about her past etc. I just want to go over and give her a hug.

921525[/snapback]

Oh! Me too! The end of Evaluation Day, when Sara is burying the ashes of the gorilla makes me cry too!

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm with Jeni 150% on this point... Grave Danger was the first ep I watched, and I loved it, and felt like crying even though I didn't know the characters... I watched it last weekend, having seen an awful lot more of CSI, and frankly there were tears in my eyes... and oh God - When Grissom is telling Nick about the explosives, and then they open the box and he STILL can't moev... :`-(

*goes with the flow*

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!