Pre-ordered tickets have been posted

showmasters

let me add my little knowledge...

I had ordered my tickets on Jan 21st and was bit worried cause I'm going off early on wednesday so tomorrow would be last day for me to receive them at home...

So i phoned showmasters today...

apperantly the last of the tickets were sent out today, first class recorded... so should be with people tomorrow/wednesday! :)

let me add my little knowledge...

I had ordered my tickets on Jan 21st and was bit worried cause I'm going off early on wednesday so tomorrow would be last day for me to receive them at home...

So i phoned showmasters today...

apperantly the last of the tickets were sent out today, first class recorded... so should be with people tomorrow/wednesday! :)

922733[/snapback]

Oh thankyou very much, phew! Hehe ^_^

I ordered mine the 30th and got the email saying so , so i hope they turn up, or i will be worried....Still having trouble getting there....

922881[/snapback]

Glad to see you back Showmasters.

Regarding the later posted tix, well....mine got here today [i ordered them a week 1/2 ago], so if anyone hasn't received them yet no doubt they'll turn up by Thursday.

Hugs

Dawn :gorgeous:

Edited by DawnE

i still havnt recieved mine im really worried now i ordered them on the 26th of january what shall i do?

923975[/snapback]

Omg my still havent arrived, and ive emailed SM and they havent emailed back, i got an email with my comfirmination but if the tickets dont come , im stuck, also the money is showing as going out my bank? shoud i just bring the emai i got when i booked the tickets?

• Showmasters Admin
Omg my still havent arrived, and ive emailed SM and they havent emailed back, i got an email with my comfirmination but if the tickets dont come , im stuck, also the money is showing as going out my bank? shoud i just bring the emai i got when i booked the tickets?

924263[/snapback]

Yep bring that and if you can, bring the bank statement too. SM will sort it out for you. This has happened in the past with talk and party tickets at CM MK and I've never heard of SM not sorting it out.

When you get there I'd join the advanced booked ticket queue and try and get a crew members attention. If you don't then just explain it to the people on the door and I'm sure they'll sort it out for you.

• Showmasters Admin

Any body who has not recieved their tickets by time you get to the event, please bring with you, your email receipt, a bank statement or similar to show the money has come from your account. There will be a member of staff there to help you with your ticket problem.

Showmasters

• Showmasters Admin
I will have to try and get into the bank as i got my statement the other day but it was b4 i paid for the tickets, also with my sisters kids be free? they useally are ones 3 ans the other is 9 months???

924511[/snapback]

From the G-Mex website. It says nothing about under 3s being free. I'm not saying they won't be but it's just not on the site.

ADMISSION:

Standard admission tickets only available to buy on the door on the day. Pre-booking available only for gold passes (see below for details).

SATURDAY ADMISSION: Early Bird £10 (from 9am)

Standard Entry (11am to 6pm) Adults £5, Children £3 (Under 12)

SUNDAY ADMISSION: No Early Bird

Standard Entry (10am to 5pm) Adults £5, Children £3 (Under 12)

I ordered one Gold Ticket and 1 Early bird Months Ago.

When I spoken to somebody Last Week They said they were being posted.

But Still Not arrived!

I have a letter that came (Weeks ago) in the post saying they would be sorted but to date nothing else that resembles a ticket has arrived.

Cheers

Dino.

• Showmasters Admin

Dino,

Unfortunatly these things do happen.

As far as I'm aware the gold tickets are picked up at the show though, they don't get posted to you.

As for the early bird ticket, just bring your confirmation and your bank statement along and there will be someone on the door to sort this out for you.

Edited by Too Tall

My bank statement isnt up to date, it only goes up to a few days and its not on there, all i have is my email :( and the tickets didnt come today.....

Will have to sort it out in the morning.

924720[/snapback]

I would recommend that if you can't get a statement then you take the card that you bought the tickets with and a form of photographic ID (passport/driving licence). I don't know what sort of details they will have on the desk but that should be some sort of help. Then again if you do online banking a print out of that might do? Also knowing exactly what you ordered would help as well.