CSI - Break Room

surfy_sah

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stargate SG1 is on Sky and I haven't seen it :D also my house mate Jacqui just got in so I'm trying to explain what happened!

not to mention I will get pounced on and I'm TRYING to do SOME work  :angel:

Luv sah xx

917022[/snapback]

*coughYAHOOcough*

The papers were saying too they think it was only a baby who got seperated from its mother poor thing :D

I dont see why they couldnt have just shoved something big in the way and tried to get it to turn around somehow, like sheep herding, only with a whale ^_^

I just tried searching for any HAPPY animal storys on the BBC news website..all thats there is bad storys about animals being killed and/or abused! ^_^

What ever happened to the good light news!

edit: Ok, it came from a bad news story..but awww isnt it cute!

_40746066_vic203.jpg

Edited by crippsy_99

Steve that would be a reply to Rach's post seeing as I posted my reply after Rach's :lol: I text Rach and Caz about the whale as we had already posted in this topic about it this ealier ^_^

not getting texts seems to be normal for me these days, even when I text people I don't get replies very often :D

Luv sah xx

if you are referring to the fan fiction awards then they did it very unfairly they have SG1 in like every section! :P that means potentially that from "other" they could get 1st, 2nd and 3rd :lol: and they put all the CSI fics in one poll urrrrg :wub:

Luv sah xx