Jorja Fox/Sara Sidle

trueliza

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The production company that Jorja's involved with, Honeypot Productions, has a musical called 'Dear Bernard' that was around off-Broadway. Apparently, it should be coming to London in March...anyone think Jorja will be there (she's listed as a producer)? I'd love to go see it...

I would be up for going if we could get cheap tickets / sit in the reasonably priced area :blink: and if the MB was really cheap! the only potential prob lies with the ending time of the performance, we'd prob need a place to crash :rolleyes:

ah well! like Jo said, find out if Jorja's going to be there then can get excited and plan stuff if she is!!!

Luv sah xx

I've done the stage door thing once before, and it was amazing :blink: I'd love to meet Jorja...it'd be soooo cool!

I'd really like to see her in something other than CSI. As much as I love CSI and Sara, I always feel bad for an actor if you're a fan of them just because of one thing!

saw Jorja in ER before I saw her in CSI (even though when I saw her in CSI I'd forgotten she was in ER :blink:) and it was well cool, just need time to sit through them all again!!! :huh: I'm also still trying to get Memento with Carrie-Ann Moss (Matirx) off ebay without much luck B)

Luv sah xx

Jorja might only be there for the opening night mind (if that)! She is only a producer and by rights they don't have to be there every night.

Now if she was, say.... Head of Props then she would be there.... or lighting, or sound. Or actually IN IT.

Hanging around the stage door for backstage people is futile as they are normally still there WELL after the show has actually finished. And if she was going to be there for the opening night, she would be in the audience and leave via the front.

And get in a car.

And go to a party.

And have fun.

Without us.

'Cause we'd be all 'round the back.

Signed,

Smaug

Co-head of Props, South Pacific, Year 8.

Peasant Number 2, Ivan The Fool, Year 10.

Mourner/Random Mother/Tin-whistle player/Dead body, Hourglass, Year 10.

Star of Lil' Red In Da Hood, Lower 6th Form.

Yes. What she said.

Janet

Other Co-head of Props, South Pacific, Year 8.

Malyana the Mute, Ivan The Fool, Year 10.

Doomed person/Mourner/Dead body, Hourglass, Year 10.

One of the alchemists, Canterbury tales/Cabaret, Year 10.

Director of Lil' Red In Da Hood, Lower 6th Form.

Edited by SerbianJanet

I managed to get 4 autographs, including that of Sean Bean, when I waited by the stage door after Macbeth. So it's not futile. And there's nothing wrong with hoping she might be there - I'd still be interested in seeing the play anyway, regardless of whether or not Jorja's there.

Yeah we were merely addressing the fact she is a producer and therefore will not leave via the back. If anything she'll be in the audience.

Actors however do leave via the stage door. Sooooooooo, had she been acting then yes, she woulda been leaving via there. But no, she'd more than likely be in the audience on the opening night and would leave through the front.