Latest guest announcement - TOMMY WELDIN

showmasters

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just out of curiosity was Tommy in the original 1977 version of star wars and then they cut him out, and years later put him back in with a CGI Jabba - or when they redid the scene for the Special Edition did they put him in then??

He was in the 1977 version, but got cut out. You'll remember that the whole scene didn't make it, because they hadn't yet replaced Declan Mulholland with the cgi Jabba yet. So when the SE was released, he was part of the original footage. The only added footage was the cameo by Boba Fett (played by Mark Austin at the time).

Edited by Bounty Hunter

• Moderators

Great to see him confirmed! One question, a couple of years back he was listed at another show but sadly never showed. When they listed him it said he had also played a Stormtrooper in A New Hope. I think I remember them telling me he was in the scene on Tantive IV where Princess Leia is captured. Is this indeed the case or am I just in a muddle?

Graham

Thanks, Aspen!

Got quite a party going at my place tonight, so don't expect me online :D

@ Graham: Weldin is unavailable at the moment, but I'll be able to find out later to the date of the show. I'll get back to you on that.

Edited by Bounty Hunter

hay mark email me if you have any ideas on other guests you would like to meet or have a good relationship with that have not been too many shows  its just a thought as we are still traking down more guests

jason  :lol:

909967[/snapback]

What about Lynne Hazelden she's really nice and im sure she'd love to be at Empire Day!

Also trying conacting the agencys of

Jack Klaff - Never done a convention appearance

William Hoyland - Only done one convention

If you need there address just email me and i'll send them to you

Also why not for get some more guests from the site you've been getting the other guests from. E.G

Della McCrae

Kit Hillier

I know they werent in Star Wars but they'd still push up the guest list and would be great guests to meet.

Now that the prices are looking great I don't mind if it goes to 15. My birthday is only 6 days before the event so the wife will be buying all my autographs for me. We had planned on spending around £150

Jason

I've emailed you back!

With some good suggestions including

William Hoyland

Jack Klaff

Burnell Tucker

Hassani Shapi

And a few more - Please keep the info to yourself mark thanks (apart from showmasters)