Latest guest announcement - TOMMY WELDIN

showmasters

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forgot to add they look great, it must be difficult to come up with a good photo when a person is in a blink and you miss them scene.

You must have great reflexs on that pause button

Jason

Good guest. If i attend this event (more sure yet, depends on money) i will be getting his autograph aswell as everyone else going.

Strangely, i feel that the line-up for this Empire Day is BETTER than the last one. Most of them i had met or were the usul signers. Although these new ones don't have HUGE parts i would still like to meet them and add them to my QUADS

He was in the 1977 version, but got cut out.  You'll remember that the whole scene didn't make it, because they hadn't yet replaced Declan Mulholland with the cgi Jabba yet.  So when the SE was released, he was part of the original footage.  The only added footage was the cameo by Boba Fett (played by Mark Austin at the time).

909579[/snapback]

HMMM Can we please have Mark Austin. He would be a great guest

Wow, Jason, I had no idea your collection was THAT extensive.

And here I am thinking I've got quite a collection, while you guys have about the same.

I have about 600 names myself (although indeed I have many doubles and triples - at last count I had 14 Dave Prowse sigs).

I collect anything to do with starwars crew, radio, authors etc not just the stars. I've been attending conventions now for about 7 years. My fav event is collectormania but when it comes to starwars most events now have the same guests over and over so I attend less and less, Thats what makes this event so much better.

Me too. I also have poster and book cover artists, voice artists, etc... I've been going for 14 years now, but the last four years have been somewhat slow due to the Bounty Hunter.

Yes, everywhere you go, there's always the same people like Kenny, Dave, Jeremy, ... Not bad as they are friendly (if sometimes expensive), but for us it's better to see these new people.

really looking forward to this event, at the moment I'm making up a list of my most wanted with names like Warwick and Fraser Diamond once complete I'll post on here. Any chance on these two, SM, Mark???????

Jason

Also a note to Micheal, will you be attending, you e-mailed me a couple of images last year from your custom cards and I owe you a beer for them.

Last time I spoke to Fraser, he (and his brother) weren't interested in attending signings. They also didn't want to participate in a private signing. Of course, that was closer to the date their father passed away, so perhaps they've changed their mind by now.

If showmasters gives me permission, I'll contact them for Empire Day.

However, time is short as the show is only 6 weeks away and I'm going to be on holiday (ski) next week.

These are two right at the top of my list as I only know of 2 who have them in their collection. Fraser I know is doing well in the cartoon world and has a great web site, but I know nothing of Warwick.

Can you tell me anything about him, Mark?

Jason

What about

Franki Anderson - Bubo the Frog-Dog (jedi) UK based

Vic Armstrong- Hans stunt Double (jedi) UK based

Pernilla August- Anakins mother - PM, AOTC sweden based - maybe a bit far for this size convention, maybe colectamania???

Jenny Cresswell - Hans friend in new hope (cut scene)

My list goes on and on, maybe I'll e-mail you Mark once its complete.

Jason