A little disappointed and a few questions!

ultentrev

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Be cool if some Tru Calling, Voyager or more Lost people came but I'm happy with the line up, it's my first collectormania as my mum wouldn't let me go to any of the others a long way away but as i'm now 16 and it's only in Manchester (I from Holmfirth) she said I can go.

Some could say Red Dwarf is my only reason for going but theres tons of reasons for me to go:

1. Meet up with Bex, Liz and Jenny and have a laugh with the other people there.

2. Enjoy looking round all the stalls and buying as much Red Dwarf, Lost and Voyager stuff for £20 whilst going on a Red Dwarf poster hunt for my mate Laura in Devon.

3. Meet Danny and Bobby from Red Dwarf & go to their talks.

4. Meet Ian Somerhalder from Lost and go to his talk.

5. Go to the Harry Potter talks for another Red Dwarf friend of mine from Dorset, who is obsessed with Tom Felton but thinks Robert Pattinson is cute too.

6. Take loads of photos.

7.Get autographs though I know I'm on a budget so I am going to get either Danny and Bobby's, Danny and Ian's or Danny and Kenneth Cope's. (I've watched his show on ITV4 and it's really good, I liked Bob Mortimer's version of Randall better, but Cope's Hopkirk was best imo)

8. Get Pattinson's autograph for Sian if I can.

9. Find out the fan fiction winners though I didn't take part, would have edited one of my fan fic sketches if I'd known in time though.

10. Watch Cosplay

Wrote that out of bordem but that's quite accuate, and if I stick to my autograph and merchandise budget (which I will) I won't need to rob a bank either... Currently edging toward's Danny/Kenneth as Danny's my favourite Red Dwarf actor, and Kenneth might not come to many more events, plus I get an extra fiver for merchandise or lunch.

Be cool if some Tru Calling, Voyager or more Lost people came but I'm happy with the line up, it's my first collectormania as my mum wouldn't let me go to any of the others a long way away but as i'm now 16 and it's only in Manchester (I from Holmfirth) she said I can go.

Some could say Red Dwarf is my only reason for going but theres tons of reasons for me to go:

1. Meet up with Bex, Liz and Jenny and have a laugh with the other people there.

2. Enjoy looking round all the stalls and buying as much Red Dwarf, Lost and Voyager stuff for £20 whilst going on a Red Dwarf poster hunt for my mate Laura in Devon.

5. Go to the Harry Potter talks for another Red Dwarf friend of mine from Dorset, who is obsessed with Tom Felton but thinks Robert Pattinson is cute too.

6. Take loads of photos.

7.Get autographs though I know I'm on a budget so I am going to get either Danny and Bobby's, Danny and Ian's or Danny and Kenneth Cope's. (I've watched his show on ITV4 and it's really good, I liked Bob Mortimer's version of Randall better, but Cope's Hopkirk was best imo)

9. Find out the fan fiction winners though I didn't take part, would have edited one of my fan fic sketches if I'd known in time though.

10. Watch Cosplay

Wrote that out of bordem but that's quite accuate, and if I stick to my autograph and merchandise budget (which I will) I won't need to rob a bank either... Currently edging toward's Danny/Kenneth as Danny's my favourite Red Dwarf actor, and Kenneth might not come to many more events, plus I get an extra fiver for merchandise or lunch.

918971[/snapback]

Last of the Summer Wine Country welcome. Danny is awesome guest met him a long time ago when I was probably sixteen and he still remembers me which is very surprising. Are you going on train from Huddersfield if so what time. 310

Edited by Aspen

6. Take loads of photos.

10. Watch Cosplay

918971[/snapback]

Last of the Summer Wine Country welcome. Danny is awesome guest met him a long time ago when I was probably sixteen and he still remembers me which is very surprising. Are you going on train from Huddersfield if so what time. 310

919049[/snapback]

If I start at Huddersfield, one of these for Saturday:

Depart 07:58 08:02 08:16 08:27 08:32

Arrive 08:37 08:48 08:51 09:09 09:20

I think the 8:16 is most likely at the minute, it depends on things like when Bex and the others can meet me at Manchester, and if mum's droppong me at Huddersfield or if I walk to Brockholes station.

Well I think the guest list is AMAZING, especially since it's the first event.

*worships showmasters with gratitude*

I mean, COME ON, ROBERT PATTINSON!

even if he was the only guest, i would still go on both days. *continues to worship*

907775[/snapback]

i know this was posted a while ago but i agree