Entertainment on the Saturday - anyone meeting up?

edgejedi88

I'm coming each morning from Huddersfield, but I might be staying into the evening with my Manchester mates (I might be able to convince my mum to let me crash at Bex's overnight but I doubt it) anyway, I'm 16 and Bex is 17, she probably knows of a few places we could hang out, but are there any groups meeting up earlier?

We'll probably just hang out at Bex's or go see a movie or something before I catch the train back.

I can't believe that people have recommended you guys go to 5th Avenue or to Jilly's-both are complete dives!! If you want a good night out, you should go to the Printworks-there is a choice of clubs and bars (Henry's does great cocktails) most of them do not charge admission. There's a Hard Rock Cafe there too if you want some food earlier in the evening-and to top it all off, there's a giant ferris wheel just outside the printworks(I think that costs about £7 to go on though!). Prices of drinks are reasonable-but to you guys coming from down south, they will seem cheap!!

For those of you following my advice-Norwegian Blue is a particularly good night out.

Hope you enjoy your time in Manchester.xx :rolleyes:

I can't believe that people have recommended you guys go to 5th Avenue or to Jilly's-both are complete dives!! If you want a good night out, you should go to the Printworks-there is a choice of clubs and bars (Henry's does great cocktails) most of them do not charge admission. There's a Hard Rock Cafe there too if you want some food earlier in the evening-and to top it all off, there's a giant ferris wheel just outside the printworks(I think that costs about £7 to go on though!). Prices of drinks are reasonable-but to you guys coming from down south, they will seem cheap!!

For those of you following my advice-Norwegian Blue is a particularly good night out.

Hope you enjoy your time in Manchester.xx :rolleyes:

920896[/snapback]

I agree with you but the drinks can be cheaper in Jilly's/42nd St/5th Ave and they tend to have more of the music that is played at the party at collectormania. If you want more mainstream/chart/dance music you are best heading over to the Printworks.

which premier inn are you staying at there are about three?

921412[/snapback]

Deansgate Lock - not far from the GMEX - Home of the Jedi for Saturday Night!!!:(

921423[/snapback]

i am in the same one and driving how are u getting there? my sat nav wiil tell me the way so should find it easaly

I'm coming each morning from Huddersfield, but I might be staying into the evening with my Manchester mates (I might be able to convince my mum to let me crash at Bex's overnight but I doubt it) anyway, I'm 16 and Bex is 17, she probably knows of a few places we could hang out, but are there any groups meeting up earlier?

We'll probably just hang out at Bex's or go see a movie or something before I catch the train back.

919936[/snapback]

They may be dives but they are absolutely fantastic nights out and no mistake!