More Potter?

superflower

lol not really lol - he's very easy to get on with lol and a top guy - would love to say we're good friends though lol

Tell people you're good friend with him! They'll never know!:wub:

Oh yeh lol - He's very shy and I think alot of fan girls are a bit overwhelming for him to deal with but when he did they Harry Potter talk he did his best to answer any of the questions that were asked - I asked one about collecting (amongst many many many others lol) and he said he collected the inserts from his cd cases though he didn't keep the cases - he made sure he made eye contact with the questioneer when answering as well lol

BTW are you gonna enter the fan fic comp?

You got eye contact from the one and only? WHOA! That's an accomplishment! At the premier, my friend totally freaked the poor boy out. She like reached out and flicked his hair and he was like "okay then. . .now i'm scared." He didn't say that, but his look said it all. I got a hug but eye contact. . .no. It was Oliver who spoke to me more, it was weird cause he apporoached me which i didn't think would happen EVER. I was more then shocked.

The Fan Fiction contest? No. Mainly becuase i don't see myself as that good of a writer. I'm too much of a perfectionist and would probably kill myself stressing over it. But i do write though. Got all my stuff on Fanfiction.net. Well some.

Are you going to enter?

909986[/snapback]

Already have done lol - posted loads of fic on there not all for the comp though - I'm smirnoff_ryuu on fanfiction.net

On Chris - nah that's just weird lol - my sister can't get over the fact that he talks to me when I see him though lol

Yeh James did this really weird thumbs up thing with me at the same time at the prem was really funny lol - Oliver is VERY talkative (this coming from me)

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Already have done lol - posted loads of fic on there not all for the comp though - I'm smirnoff_ryuu on fanfiction.net

On Chris - nah that's just weird lol - my sister can't get over the fact that he talks to me when I see him though lol

Yeh James did this really weird thumbs up thing with me at the same time at the prem was really funny lol - Oliver is VERY talkative (this coming from me)

909988[/snapback]

Do you think the thumbs up thing is an act of nerves? I've noticed they do it alot in pictures. It is weird isn't it? And GOSH DARN (i don't know where that came from) you were at the premier too? The one in London? That's cool! Did you get there early?

It's awesome that when Chris see's you he remembers you!

909988[/snapback]

Do you think the thumbs up thing is an act of nerves? I've noticed they do it alot in pictures. It is weird isn't it? And GOSH DARN (i don't know where that came from) you were at the premier too? The one in London? That's cool! Did you get there early?

It's awesome that when Chris see's you he remembers you!

909991[/snapback]

The amnesia society has proven I'm unforgettable XD lol Would say it would have something to do with spending four hours talking to him when i first met him and him thinking that I am one of teh sanest people he's met - ofcourse everyone immediately corrected him on this lol

Not sure if it's an act of nerves - I just did the exact same thing at the exact same time lol

I spent the night by the gates to leicester square lol

Edited by Tippin

I spent the night by the gates to leicester square lol

No wonder why when i got there there was LOADS of people! We thought that by getting there at around 8 we'd be some of the first people! lol. We were lucky. Was able to get to the front by all the people pushing through from the back (silly beggers). Tried to do a runner down the area where the cars drive through but that was no good, too many heavies. Good view in the end!

It's funny, becuase we were all planning on shoving down the fences if worst came to worst and no one came to us! Glad we didn't have to. :wub:

Edited by Chelle B

lol not really lol - he's very easy to get on with lol and a top guy - would love to say we're good friends though lol

Tell people you're good friend with him! They'll never know!:o

Oh yeh lol - He's very shy and I think alot of fan girls are a bit overwhelming for him to deal with but when he did they Harry Potter talk he did his best to answer any of the questions that were asked - I asked one about collecting (amongst many many many others lol) and he said he collected the inserts from his cd cases though he didn't keep the cases - he made sure he made eye contact with the questioneer when answering as well lol

BTW are you gonna enter the fan fic comp?

You got eye contact from the one and only? WHOA! That's an accomplishment! At the premier, my friend totally freaked the poor boy out. She like reached out and flicked his hair and he was like "okay then. . .now i'm scared." He didn't say that, but his look said it all. I got a hug but eye contact. . .no. It was Oliver who spoke to me more, it was weird cause he apporoached me which i didn't think would happen EVER. I was more then shocked.

The Fan Fiction contest? No. Mainly becuase i don't see myself as that good of a writer. I'm too much of a perfectionist and would probably kill myself stressing over it. But i do write though. Got all my stuff on Fanfiction.net. Well some.

Are you going to enter?

909986[/snapback]

909988[/snapback]

Oi! I haven't been in ages. You haven't been on the forum in ages and someone mentioned talking to you. I realized I missed you so very very much.

But when I meet them, (yeah I so meet them!) James was talking up a storm. He really almost didn't let us leave. He kept asking me and my Mum questions. So, we just hold him we had to go because I felt really bad for holding up the entire line. I felt so entirely bad. Oliver didn't say a word the entire time. Well, except when my mum mentioned her favourite part. Then he went back to just watching us talk to James. He did ask he me the Villa scores and give me a hat. I thought that was cool.

PS: Come back on the forum

I second that it's good to see Tippin back - we missed ya, gal! :D

Altogether now:

TWINS! XD

:o

910113[/snapback]

You are another one! Sign back up on the forum and fight the teenie invasion! They are driving me bananas. I think they actually stopped posting because I was yelling at them so much.

I second that it's good to see Tippin back - we missed ya, gal! :o

Altogether now:

TWINS! XD

:wub:

910113[/snapback]

You are another one! Sign back up on the forum and fight the teenie invasion! They are driving me bananas. I think they actually stopped posting because I was yelling at them so much.

910118[/snapback]

Tippin! You're missed!

It's such a small world, it isn't even funny. Well actually it is :o

Chelle B is also DUM DUM DUUUUM SilverQuill on the JOP forum.

TWINS indeed! XD

Edited by Chelle B

Get Chris Rankin he's soooooooooooo cool and I know for a fact he really wants to come to a cm event!

909481[/snapback]

*snigger* :P

910041[/snapback]

:D ?

910055[/snapback]

Long story just ignore the meanie smocker lol XP wench!

second that it's good to see Tippin back - we missed ya, gal! 

Altogether now:

TWINS! XD

Thankies Rain lol missed you too! Still have to go shopping!

Oi! I haven't been in ages. You haven't been on the forum in ages and someone mentioned talking to you. I realized I missed you so very very much.

I'll try and post more lol - not had a lot of time recently! XD

It's nice to be missed lol

-clears throat- WEASLEYS! like ribbon for presents -smirks-

I feel i should say it too. Though it doesn't make too much sense seen as though we only just started talking. But whatever:

"I miss Tippin"

There we go. :unsure:

And I'll shout becuase i'd love to see 'em there!

WEASLEYS!!!

Edited by Chelle B

I'll shout with you

WEASLEYS!!!

'cos I know it makes you happy.  *huggles*

910464[/snapback]

-huggles- aawww my ickle daddy malfoy disciple XD So I shout for you

JASON ISAACS! XD

I feel i should say it too. Though it doesn't make too much sense seen as though we only just started talking. But whatever:

"I miss Tippin"

There we go.

You mentailist lol -feels loved- lol XD

Missed you guys toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Actually you can't. Deleted your account in a mass cleansing of the boards. :angel: Every had started multiple accounts and they weren't posting. Thought the only fair thing to do was delete everyone's account. I actually was going to get a new forum. But, I got frustrated with it and killed it. :wub: But, the name Tippin is still open.

Aye, me, i'm the mentalist.  :blush: Someone's got to be.

910663[/snapback]

Didn't say it was a bad thing did I?

XD

Kitty dude - killing is wrong - you should know this by now!

910825[/snapback]

Yeah, but this one was evil. I was trying to host it on my own server but it wouldn't work. I think it's my web provider. They don't let you have hardly anything.

Of course being a mentalist isn't a bad thing! Sheesh  :D

910901[/snapback]

It is if you get caught!

911103[/snapback]

No way! lol. Getting caught is no good! Only be weird around people who wont report you and get you locked up! Horrible results. *sniggers* So basically, only be weird at one of these conventions, and behind closed doors.

When i announced that i was going to g-mex, the first reply i got back was from my mother in very sarcastic tones: "Where did i go wrong?" It made me laugh though. Others were: "God, you're turing into a right old geek!" and "Eww, don't weird people go to those things?" :help:

My friends got similar replys, but since, my lessons be learnt. From then on i kept my mouth shut!

Edited by Chelle B

Of course being a mentalist isn't a bad thing! Sheesh  :D

910901[/snapback]

It is if you get caught!

911103[/snapback]

No way! lol. Getting caught is no good! Only be weird around people who wont report you and get you locked up! Horrible results. *sniggers* So basically, only be weird at one of these conventions, and behind closed doors.

When i announced that i was going to g-mex, the first reply i got back was from my mother in very sarcastic tones: "Where did i go wrong?" It made me laugh though. Others were: "God, you're turing into a right old geek!" and "Eww, don't weird people go to those things?" :help:

My friends got similar replys, but since, my lessons be learnt. From then on i kept my mouth shut!

911310[/snapback]

Ah nobody understands unless they've been to one - they're great fun and there are hardly anybody weird at them - unfortunately you get them everywhere but ya know lol

Had it for ages off my parents - most of my friends are more wowed by who i've met than actually by me going to the cons lol

-huggles- aawww my ickle daddy malfoy disciple XD So I shout for you

JASON ISAACS! XD

[/snapback]

Yeeyyyy! Thank you my master. Btw, way I'm wowed not only by the people you have met but also by your height and great sense of humour.

911548[/snapback]

hehehehe -huggles- I wowed by your ability to make the costumes you do! you wouldn't believe the problems I've had trying to do the robes lol am debating whether I should get some stage paint and do my hands and everything in white and have the veins and everything on lol

It's nice that someone appreicates my sense of humour - my mother has told me I'm not allowed to make jokes at home anymore T_T

And as for my height - you should see my seventeen year old cousin - he's now 6"4'! He's taller than my father! It's unbelievable - proved I could still pick him up though which was quitw shocking lol

• 2 weeks later...