More Potter?

superflower

Ive not met Chris Rankin, though Id like to.  Do you think we can still hold out hope considering how many guests they have so far?  I hope so...

:huh:

909601[/snapback]

How many guests do they have upto? We can BEG! lol. And we want Biggerstaff too right?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have sharp elbows!! I can push!!  Mind you, when I saw them I went all girly and I think I may have even blushed!!  :wub:

909608[/snapback]

Oh bless! lol. That's cute! You think they noticed? I embarassed myself horribly. Well i think so anyway! I'm so small -not the tallest person in the world- and they're so TALL! They are really nice about things though!

When they were at the CM party I couldnt help but look so I guess they prob did notice!!  Which is silly cos Im a little older than them and have a crush on one of them!!   :lol:

909611[/snapback]

Doesn't matter if your older! They have lots more older fans. Trust me. They were at a CM party? I'm so new to all this! Is there a party all the time? Like after the shows? And i think we could have some hope, i mean there was a thread not up long ago where a SM put up that they might be coming. But also in brackets it said that some couldn't make it. Hmmm... Tolga Safer ducked out, and Devon Murray hasn't been announced -he was on the list aswell. Sooo, the only ones left were:

The Twins.

Matthew Lewis.

Krum (couldn't spell his name if i tried)

and Robert Pattison.

We can hope the twins weren't the ones who said they couldn't make it! But i'm thinking that they might be becuase we haven't heard anything yet.:wub: And i mean, new guests are being announced all the time! That's why we can only hope. *fingers crossed*

Edited by Chelle B

When they were at the CM party I couldnt help but look so I guess they prob did notice!!  Which is silly cos Im a little older than them and have a crush on one of them!!   :wub:

909611[/snapback]

Doesn't matter if your older! They have lots more older fans. Trust me. They were at a CM party?

The party is run by showmasters for the CM events in Milton Keynes - the actors stop by and hang out with the fans

beckystealinghatoliver.jpg

That's Oliver at the party watching me shout at my friend Becky who is in the background stealing KB's hat!

That's so cool! You must go to these things alot then! To tell you the truth i'd never heard of any till late. It must be fun though. Does the Manchester CM do parites? I know it's a first so things are fresh for a lot of people. But it might be really good fun huh? I hope they do anyway. To make up for not having any Weasley's announced yet and making me nervous! lol.

As far as I know there aren't any plans for a party lol

And don't remind me of how many I go to lol too many! Not long ago went to a private signing to see Jamie and Chris lol

awwww Jamie Yeates - Jamie should come back!

Jamie Yeates, errr....that's Marcus Flint right? UGH! You're so lucky! You get to meet all these people. And do they remember you? You watch, i'm going to be at all of them from now on. lol. Are the private one's expensive? And it's so much for one autograph! You've got to be swimming in it to get enough! I HOPE they have a party! I'll be doing a lot of praying tonight! But really, the whole thing in itself is like a party.

Jamie Yeates, errr....that's Marcus Flint right? UGH! You're so lucky! You get to meet all these people. And do they remember you? You watch, i'm going to be at all of them from now on. lol. Are the private one's expensive? And it's so much for one autograph! You've got to be swimming in it to get enough! I HOPE they have a party! I'll be doing a lot of praying tonight! But really, the whole thing in itself is like a party.

909660[/snapback]

erm well you could say that they remember me -cough- Chris, Jamie & their agents reaction would have been the best so far I feel - though Chris did get his own back a few weeks later

Edited by Tippin

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH You'd better believe they remember Tippin... "Oh no... not you AGAIN!" hehehehehe

Still, Tiger Tiger was the best reaction... we were propping the bar up, and Tippin is in the middle of her Snape-wrists impression when Chris pops up behind her and goes "hello you!" You should have seen her - she practically leapt over the bar... I almost wet myself laughing!!

It was so not funny - I thought my heart was gonna explode! And it made me shout bloody hell completely involuntarily! which is just unfair!

909681[/snapback]

Awww poor you! Though i must say, it would have been funny to see. . . :D

Edited by Chelle B

It was so not funny - I thought my heart was gonna explode! And it made me shout bloody hell completely involuntarily! which is just unfair!

909681[/snapback]

Awww poor you! Though i must say, it would have been funny to see. . . :P

909763[/snapback]

Yeh everyone was very amused apart from me - got my revenge with his christmas present though

909681[/snapback]

Awww poor you! Though i must say, it would have been funny to see. . . :(

909763[/snapback]

Yeh everyone was very amused apart from me - got my revenge with his christmas present though

909960[/snapback]

Ooh :P What'd you get him??

Calander of the roundabouts of Swindon and Milton Keynes XD We've had some bad experiences with those roundabouts lol - he actually flicked through the calander to find the roundabouts that we've got stuck on lol

Calander of the roundabouts of Swindon and Milton Keynes XD We've had some bad experiences with those roundabouts lol - he actually flicked through the calander to find the roundabouts that we've got stuck on lol

909965[/snapback]

lol. Revenge is sweet. You two sound like good friends.

Most Likely to Stalk James Phelps

You're a James fan too huh? To me he seems like one of those really cool guys that you just mustn't approach. lol. Like he's got a "do not talk to me" sign hanging around his neck. That adds to the charm! But i found Oliver easier to talk to. :wub:

909965[/snapback]

lol. Revenge is sweet. You two sound like good friends.

909973[/snapback]

lol not really lol - he's very easy to get on with lol and a top guy - would love to say we're good friends though lol

Most Likely to Stalk James Phelps

You're a James fan too huh? To me he seems like one of those really cool guys that you just mustn't approach. lol. Like he's got a "do not talk to me" sign hanging around his neck. That adds to the charm! But i found Oliver easier to talk to. :wub:

909979[/snapback]

Oh yeh lol - He's very shy and I think alot of fan girls are a bit overwhelming for him to deal with but when he did they Harry Potter talk he did his best to answer any of the questions that were asked - I asked one about collecting (amongst many many many others lol) and he said he collected the inserts from his cd cases though he didn't keep the cases - he made sure he made eye contact with the questioneer when answering as well lol

BTW are you gonna enter the fan fic comp?

Edited by Tippin

lol not really lol - he's very easy to get on with lol and a top guy - would love to say we're good friends though lol

Tell people you're good friend with him! They'll never know! :wub:

Oh yeh lol - He's very shy and I think alot of fan girls are a bit overwhelming for him to deal with but when he did they Harry Potter talk he did his best to answer any of the questions that were asked - I asked one about collecting (amongst many many many others lol) and he said he collected the inserts from his cd cases though he didn't keep the cases - he made sure he made eye contact with the questioneer when answering as well lol

BTW are you gonna enter the fan fic comp?

You got eye contact from the one and only? WHOA! That's an accomplishment! At the premier, my friend totally freaked the poor boy out. She like reached out and flicked his hair and he was like "okay then. . .now i'm scared." He didn't say that, but his look said it all. I got a hug but eye contact. . .no. It was Oliver who spoke to me more, it was weird cause he apporoached me which i didn't think would happen EVER. I was more then shocked.

The Fan Fiction contest? No. Mainly becuase i don't see myself as that good of a writer. I'm too much of a perfectionist and would probably kill myself stressing over it. But i do write though. Got all my stuff on Fanfiction.net. Well some.

Are you going to enter?