Xmas invasion

lotrfanatic

I thought it was class!

David Tennant is the best, he is so my new favourite Doctor.

Poor Harriet though - I think he was too hard on her. I hope she comes back, she was kick-ass.

The Lion King bit was great, I nearly had to get up and jump around the room I was so excited! And the bit with the cup of tea was a cool touch. And the satsuma bit - saw it coming a mile off but still it was very satisfying.

909773[/snapback]

The Lion King bit has helped ruin many careers through sarcastic comments - like at panto - song they were singing was the circle of life - and I sat there reciting the Doctor's version XD had me in stiches lol

Well didn't the ninth Doctor say she was in for 3 terms?

Well, yeah, but maybe history has taken a different turn now because of the events of TCI?

But I do hope not. I hope she gets her three terms and still gets to be the architect of the golden age.

Well didn't the ninth Doctor say she was in for 3 terms?

Well, yeah, but maybe history has taken a different turn now because of the events of TCI?

But I do hope not. I hope she gets her three terms and still gets to be the architect of the golden age.

910082[/snapback]

Well the way Dr Who has normally worked, is that you can't just travel back / forth in time to stop things happening / people dying etc. I think the "heath fears" thing was just a light moment to tie up the main plot before going ahead with the Doctor picking his new outfit, and Rose "deciding" to keep travelling with him ......

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I love the New Dr Who, and I love Billie Piper, I like the jacket she is wearing the Black Bomber jacket, what does everyone else think of the jacket.

Regards Ian :lol:

925637[/snapback]

I only watch Doctor Who for the jackets :lol:

925781[/snapback]

Have you got one then, let me know. Send me a photo. Do you look like Billie then. :lol:

I love the New Dr Who, and I love Billie Piper, I like the jacket she is wearing the Black Bomber jacket, what does everyone else think of the jacket.

Regards Ian :rolleyes:

925637[/snapback]

I only watch Doctor Who for the jackets :P

925781[/snapback]

Have you got one then, let me know. Send me a photo. Do you look like Billie then. ;)

925792[/snapback]

More like a Slitheen I'm afraid lol. but a Slitheen with a good jacket :D