Fave pics to keep us going until more Potterness!

superflower

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoops!  I should of put spoiler alert.  They are GoF.  Shuld of relieased that not everybody will of seen it yet.

908505[/snapback]

Just out of curiosity are we gonna see an appearance from Lucius and Captain Jack at Collectormania G-Mex? :rolleyes:

I'll be at Gmex as Draco Malfoy in GoF. Wont be hard to miss. I got the platinum blonde hair down to a T. Just needs a bit of a snip. Sooner or later the costume will be completely complete. I mean wand and all!

911480[/snapback]

PETER!!! Good to see ya! I am so missing you and the other guys, can't wait to see you as Draco again, was fantastic last time.

We all still doing Peter Pan cosplay for C9? (sorry OT for a bit there)

I can't remember if I have posted this but it is seriousally cool!

_40806406_deatheater_300.jpg

918033[/snapback]

You said earlier you were looking for materials to make the mask out of? Found any? I think it would be very cool to make it out of silicone!! :D

918033[/snapback]

You said earlier you were looking for materials to make the mask out of? Found any? I think it would be very cool to make it out of silicone!! :lol:

918181[/snapback]

Why not marshmellows - functional and a tasty treat when melted on the bbq or in hot chocolate XD

918033[/snapback]

You said earlier you were looking for materials to make the mask out of? Found any? I think it would be very cool to make it out of silicone!! :jason:

918181[/snapback]

Why not marshmellows - functional and a tasty treat when melted on the bbq or in hot chocolate XD

918329[/snapback]

That would melt right onto my face and make a mess. Just think what would happen if you grabbed that, my Lord. Yummy though!

I've already made it. I used a basic craft mask that I found in a shop. It was made out of a flexable plastic.

That would melt right onto my face and make a mess.  Just think what would happen if you grabbed that, my Lord.  Yummy though!

I've already made it.  I used a basic craft mask that I found in a shop. It was made out of a flexable plastic.

918713[/snapback]

You've made it?! Cool! Are you going to post teaser pics or leave us hanging till the event?

thought i'd add some more lovely pictures

cedric_dressrobes.jpg

920529[/snapback]

Ohh... you know what this one reminds me off? Did anyone ever see the Original movie of The Worst Witch with Fairuza Bulk and Tim Curry?? He reminds me of the Grand Wizard in that picture... wait a sec, I'll find a pic to show you!

vid4.jpg

cut19.jpg

(they're not the best pictures in the world, but all I could find today... you'd have to see the film to get the full effect! hehehe)

robert1.jpg

LIGHTS...CAMERA...HORSE!!

920529[/snapback]

GET OUT OF THE MOAT!!!