Patrick Stewart For C9

MARTYB

I agree get Mr Patrick Stewart!! We have had many other good TNG guests like Brent Spiner who is a real laugh who i would like to meet again but i would also like to meet Patrick Stewart! If you canget the boring William Shatner why can't you get Patrick Stewart, please SM try and get Patrick!!!!

Mark xxx

Mick from MSPG said to me that Patrick Stwart, Ian McDiarmid and Ian McKellen are all well established stage actors who have no intrest in doing any signings.

Basically they think they are too good for signing events. Plus it's not like they need the money?

however people did say that William Shatner would NEVER come but hey look he did.

So maybe Patrick Stewart might. Hes on at the theatre for 23 performances only this chirstmas. should be good.

899295[/snapback]

Might be a good idea to hang out at the theatre instead....does anyone know if he signs autographs there instead and what photos does he not sign as i once heard he wouldn't sign anything regarding Star Trek?

He has done events both here and in the USA, he had to cancel an appearance at one next year, as it clashed with something to do with his duties at a University here in the UK.

Can't really say more as it would break the rules here.

As for the theatre, he probably does not want hordes of Trekkies etc hassling him at a theatre.

Ian Mcdiarmid only signs at the theatre if you have actually attended the performance, this was mentioned in an interview in Empire Magazine when ROTS came out.

Do a search on the web for the info about Patrick Stewart, muck around with "Vulcan" and you may get lucky..

As previously mentioned Patrick will not sign Trek stuff at the theatre, he "may" sign programmes of the play depends on the time he has.

When Patrick does a con he rarely signs and when he does it's only for 1 hour and limited to 1 auto per person.

Lucy

• 3 weeks later...
Not going to happen so end the thread now :D

899210[/snapback]

patrick did a small signing of 1 hour at a convention and a Q&A. i'm not seeing him doing a major shopping mall- all day signing thing. but he's def. doing conventions

i had no problems getting him after a stage performance either. he doesn't want to do any posed photo's though.

if you want something trek signed. send him a photo while he's doing a play.

edit: and the guy's really nice. great gent!

Edited by martine