Come on everyone . . . WE NEED MORE POTTER GUESTS!

vaderkid

• 5 weeks later...

The twins! I want to see the twins! Are they the ones who can't make it? Please lord tell me they're not the one's who can't make it. But yessss! More HP stars. Though i'm glad Matthew Lewis is going. He's cool. But darn it! The ONE event i'm actually going to, and no one's sure if the twins are going yet. Why does this always happen to me? :unsure::o:D

I'm with martine.

Jason Isaacs. I'm a bit of a fan :P

908828[/snapback]

Yayyyyyy! Good to see you here Veritas (asuming that you are the same one on the bjasonsfanzone). As you can imagine I would love to see Jason as well. Maybe kidnap him as I only live a couple of hours up the road from Manchester (see my request thread for him in the 'Collectormania Guest sugguestions).

I have to say I love meeting people like the twins and the younger cast but it would be so great to have some of the older cast too. i know we've had this conversation before and many of them such as robbie coltrane and maggie smith are too high profile but how fab to have ken brannagh and and possibly warrick davis, im still waiting to meet him! Just a couple more names: Mark Williams, David Thewlis, Lee Ingleby would be good, he's in two fab films and I love him as stan :lol: I know Dan is keen to do cons but I think give him a year or two and he may do one but not while he's still doing his a levels. Rupert would be fantastic, totally down to earth and has a sence of humour (he must have to do street skipping on the geraration fame!)

I am so happy with the line up so far, stan and robert will make my weekend but some chaos from the twins would be a laugh

ooh, what's all this about an HP guest that can't make the con?  Are there rumours?  Am I missing something?

*adds to the shout for the twins*

ANYBODY WANNA BUY A TWIN?

Oh, sorry.  Wrong shout :P  :P

TWINS!

:(   :(  :lol:

908964[/snapback]

I hope they're rumours! :o

TWINS!! TWINS!! They're who my lot are trecking all the way down to manchester for! I've never seen a bunch of people with so much hope. . .and i thought I was bad.:P^_^

TWINS!! MORE POTTER!!

What about Sean Biggerstaff?

Edited by Chelle B