Harry Potter adult clothing

showmasters

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you are so gonna pay at G-Mex lol :D

896021[/snapback]

Should I be worried now then? I made you a promise.. Not sure if you rememba but as you pointed out you were one of the most photographed people that weekend, along with Mara... You asked at the time if it would go on the forum, and I said at every opportunity.. tho im slightly worried wot u mite do at GMex

A

me too! i want one!

can you order from hot topic if you live in the uk?

yes you can. Chris ordered mine for me yesterday, they shipped it today by USPS express international shipping @ $18.99.

The entire order came to something like $58 USD. roughly halve it to get UK £ sterling total.

Edited by DisneyDude78

me too! i want one!

can you order from hot topic if you live in the uk?

yes you can. Chris ordered mine for me yesterday, they shipped it today by USPS express international shipping @ $18.99.

The entire order came to something like $58 USD. roughly halve it to get UK £ sterling total.

896777[/snapback]

so you can order from them but you have to pay shipping? thats not to bad i suppose.

*sigh* there are so many things i want to buy. and i am in need of a movie/tv themed costume at the minute! if only i had a money tree!

=x=

I am looking to make adult sized robes. I'm currantly setting up prototypes. Depending on the interst I will make more. They will be good quality fan costume (100% unoffical).

Becoming a Malfoy is proving quite easy. I'm basing my day to day clothes on a mixture of Lucius and Narcissa. I'm aiming for vintage Goth and it works.

I am looking to make adult sized robes.  I'm currantly setting up prototypes.  Depending on the interst I will make more.  They will be good quality fan costume (100% unoffical). 

Becoming a Malfoy is proving quite easy.  I'm basing my day to day clothes on a mixture of Lucius and Narcissa.  I'm aiming for vintage Goth and it works.

897602[/snapback]

oooh! sounds great!

=x=