Jeremy Bulloch Retiring

lee_c00per

Readig another Forum, apparently someone saw Jeremy Bulloch at a event the other week and when he had a chat with Jeremy found out that Jeremy intends to retire from the convention circuit next year, hense why he is trying to as many signings as he can.

If someone see him at an event anytime soon then please ask if it's true. It would be a shame if he did as he is a great Character.

Maybe Dave Prowse and Kenny Baker are retiring next year too, although i see these two signings autpgraphs at their own funeral. ^_^

Maybe Dave Prowse and Kenny Baker are retiring next year too, although i see these two signings autpgraphs at their own funeral. :rolleyes:

893639[/snapback]

From a conversation I had with Kenny and Val at Autographica I very much doubt that Kenny will retire next year. They both agreed that they loved to travel and they loved to meet their fans. I would be very suprised and very upset to see them go as I feel that they are some of the niceset guests that we ever get, and because they are not always the busiest guest they take the time to have a good chat with the people who want to meet them. All in all gives them one of the beter signing experiences. I would hate to see them leave!

A

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...