• Eight Times
    • Nine Times
    • Ten Times
    • Eleven Times
    • Twelve Times
    • Thirteen Times
    • Fourteen Times
    • Fifteen or More Times

Well come on who was there for the full day and who payed attention. (To be fair to ya'll I am including up until 4am Sunday morning because I will still downstairs with ya'll so what do you think?

A

Once you've answered you can ask me. Though I will not answer until I see you at the Christmas Party, Which makes me think (how many sets of clothes do you think I need for that???)

Arrgh you did tell me and I forgot... D'oh.

It was more than once though :wub:

ETA: Hahaha - just read your signature - you have it written in there! You got changed 7 times :blush:

Edited by Jola

Well come on who was there for the full day and who payed attention. (To be fair to ya'll I am including up until 4am Sunday morning because I will still downstairs with ya'll so what do you think?

A

Once you've answered you can ask me. Though I will not answer until I see you at the Christmas Party, Which makes me think (how many sets of clothes do you think I need for that???)

888663[/snapback]

Does this included the 15 changes while deciding what to wear next ^_^

A

888663[/snapback]

Does this included the 15 changes while deciding what to wear next ;)

888730[/snapback]

Hrmm, er no... But I havent included the change of mind either... hrm

A

A

888663[/snapback]

Does this included the 15 changes while deciding what to wear next :D

888730[/snapback]

A

888781[/snapback]

Were you unhappy with the one you had?

Edited by Harry

A

888663[/snapback]

Does this included the 15 changes while deciding what to wear next ;)

888730[/snapback]

A

888781[/snapback]

Were you unhappy with the one you had?

889412[/snapback]

Erm yes, the i was too tird, so i needed to change my mind so that I could be awake.

A

Hi Alx,

You could be Superman in Disguise with all those changes and how big was your suitcase!

lol :blink:

889720[/snapback]

The scariest thing is from all the suitcases I saw, mine was the smallest. My suitcase was big enough to fit 1 pair of size 13 shoes in it. (I know that coz my feet are size 13) and everything I brought was in the case except the suit trousers and jacket. Though Im sure Ill have to bring a bigger case to G-Mex :rolleyes::D

A

The scariest thing is from all the suitcases I saw, mine was the smallest. My suitcase was big enough to fit 1 pair of size 13 shoes in it. (I know that coz my feet are size 13) and everything I brought was in the case except the suit trousers and jacket. Though Im sure Ill have to bring a bigger case to G-Mex  :vader:  :pyth:

A

889765[/snapback]

Gees! I wish I could pack as good as you, it took me half an hour to suit the damn thing and I still didn't have everything I wanted in it! :(

~Kirsty

lol, well i can cheat by putting stuff in my shoes, tho i didnt do that this time either.. ideas for next time flowing in..

lol

A

Just for fun I have just taken a photo of my bag that I took and I will post a pic on here tomorrow hopefully. (LOL)

Edited by Alx

lol, well i can cheat by putting stuff in my shoes, tho i didnt do that this time either.. ideas for next time flowing in..

lol

A

Just for fun I have just taken a photo of my bag that I took and I will post a pic on here tomorrow hopefully.  (LOL)

889927[/snapback]

Stuff inside your shoes eh? :vader::pyth: ...hmmm....sounds like a good idea to me! I must try that one out for GMEX :(

~Kirsty

Well there you go then. Although having big feet can be a pain = When 150 people are stood on a stairwell waiting to be let into an event and your foot catches the underside of a step and you fall straight into security (Tony) who quickly jumps out of your way allowing you to run at a marble wall infront of all these people

It can also be an advantage, means you have somewhere to pack a t-shirt or if youve got small feet, a pair of socks. :vader:

A

Although having big feet can be a pain = When 150 people are stood on a stairwell waiting to be let into an event and your foot catches the underside of a step and you fall straight into security (Tony) who quickly jumps out of your way allowing you to run at a marble wall infront of all these people

889944[/snapback]

:blush: Oh dear lol! I do have one question though.....why did Tony move out of your way instead of stopping you from going into the wall? :lol: ....strange.

It can also be an advantage, means you have somewhere to pack a t-shirt or if youve got small feet, a pair of socks.  :D

Well stuffing a pair of socks in your shoes certainly frees up some space...even if it isn't that much :P

Although having big feet can be a pain = When 150 people are stood on a stairwell waiting to be let into an event and your foot catches the underside of a step and you fall straight into security (Tony) who quickly jumps out of your way allowing you to run at a marble wall infront of all these people

889944[/snapback]

:D Oh dear lol! I do have one question though.....why did Tony move out of your way instead of stopping you from going into the wall? :wub: ....strange.

890002[/snapback]

Erm I think coz if he didnt then I would have headbutted him, and it may have been painful. I kinda only bumped the wall though, managed to make myself fall up the set of steps to my left.

A

Well as I said here is my bag that I took to autographica. Now I took a photo next to a door just so that you can see the size comparison.

I swear 100% my life on it that this is the bag that I took, and the only stuff outside the bag was my suit jacket, trousers 1 shirt and they were all on a coat hanger in my thing to keep it tidy.

In my bag I also had my pair of shoes that I was wearing over the weekend, and this took up alot of space.

The Bag:

PIC_0001.jpg

and the space inside:

PIC_0002.jpg

:D

A

Edited by Alx