Autograph Prices

hobbit_luva777

It's unfortunate I know, but the only way to a) get these HUGE stars to come to Milton Keynes in the first place, and B) allow Showmasters to make money from the event.

Don't forget it's free to enter - almost ALL other collector fairs and conventions will charge (sometimes close to £100) just to ENTER the event... that's before you have to pay again for your autographs.

If you can't afford all three Hobbits, can you not just go with your favourite? Again, you're paying for the privilege of meeting these actors in the first place - the likelihood of bumping into Sean or Elijah on the street is slim to none.

Edited by Arwen

I know! I am so more excited about meeting Elijah than getting his autograph! lol! I have £50 saved at the mo, and I so hope I can get more! I only want to meet the hobbits and Andy... not too much to ask is it? How much would I need... £75? I'm guessing Andy will be £15? Please God - send me some babysitting!

i don't mind too much if they're £20, maybe the queues will be shorter that way. at c3 i paid £15 to see tom felton but there was only enough time to have the photo signed, so i'm willing to pay £20 if i get more than ten seconds where i just watch them write their name :D

yeah, ill still pay, theres no way im going to miss Elijah and Sean.

when you think about it, if you brought one of their autographs in a shop you'd expect to pay alot (elijahs is £195 in mk) so we are paying £175 less and meeting them and having a photo taken with them! :D

But ya just gotta get an autograph!!! Then you can think about it and say to ur mates "Elijah Wood TOUCHED this paper!"

xxkissesxx :cylon:

Yeah but I will get an autogprah for like all the people I utterly adore - but the ones I don't really want to spend that much money on - i.e the HP people and stuff - I can just meet them?

Whether you can go up and have a photo and not pay for an autograph has been asked before, I dont think they like it if you dont get anything and sometimes if it is a popular guest and a huge queue they might not let you in unless you want an autograph because they have to rush it along, no time for pictures even just sign and go.

I was wondering if you could get your own stuff signed for free? Can you? Cause the ones your paying for is it like on a photograph of them and there all the same? I was also wondering when they sign whatever... is it just their name? or can you have like a message as well like saying "Hey Helen... blah blah...." and so on ya know what i mean anyway can you? I so want my picture taken with him at least :( well i'll have to wait 'n' see... wont i... catch ya later....

xXx-Helen-xXx

"I dont usually hold with foreign food but this elvish stuff, it's not bad."

"Nothing ever dampens your spirits does it, Sam?"

"Those rain clouds might!"

you have to pay for each thing you have signed, so if you wanted a signed photo and your own item signed you'd have to pay twice.

Last time i went i met john rhys davies and he wrote a personal message without me even having to ask which was nice but i think it depends on who it is, normally there will be atleast a "best wishes..." on it.

hope that helps...

Yeah some guests will only sign their name, it depends a bit on the queue length but others like Andy Serkis will personalise it.

As 4 photos, that also depends on queue length. I couldn't get a pic wiv Tom last time coz the queue was HUGE!

Whats the bet we wont be able to get photos with Elijah?!

you have to pay for each thing you have signed, so if you wanted a signed photo and your own item signed you'd have to pay twice.

Last time i went i met john rhys davies and he wrote a personal message without me even having to ask which was nice but i think it depends on who it is, normally there will be atleast a "best wishes..." on it.

hope that helps...

He did the same with me! He wrote..Oooh..hang on..I have a pic of it...*runs off to find it*

OMG its HUGEEEEEE! I'll post it anyway..I can always take it down...Anyway, long story what he wrote (Well, not really) but he spent ages thinking of what to write and my phone kepy on ringing! I went bright red, I was so embarrassed! Must remember to put it on silent this time...

Heres the ad for the pic...I duno if it is too big to post..Hmm

Yeah some guests will only sign their name, it depends a bit on the queue length but others like Andy Serkis will personalise it.

As 4 photos, that also depends on queue length. I couldn't get a pic wiv Tom last time coz the queue was HUGE!

Whats the bet we wont be able to get photos with Elijah?!

showmasters said a while a go that aslong as its ok with him, they wont be stopping photos with elijah.

yay!

hope that helps...

He did the same with me! He wrote..Oooh..hang on..I have a pic of it...*runs off to find it*

OMG its HUGEEEEEE! I'll post it anyway..I can always take it down...Anyway, long story what he wrote (Well, not really) but he spent ages thinking of what to write and my phone kepy on ringing! I went bright red, I was so embarrassed! Must remember to put it on silent this time...

wow!

on mine he wrote,

"for the fabulous stephanie from her dwarf gimli and (signed) john rhys davies.

hope that helps...

wow!

on mine he wrote,

"for the fabulous stephanie from her dwarf gimli and (signed) john rhys davies.

He was probably my fav to meet. He seemed genuinely interested in everyone, such a lovely guy! I forgot to wish him happy birthday tho! Silly me!