POTK premiere

Cazzie15

the premiere ont he 12th? or the exhibition? if its the premiere thats good because then i can miss friday i dont do much on that day

I had it my head too, that it was the 11th, but this museum guy was sure that the premiere was on the 12th. We were like "are you SURE???", and he said yes! However, I wouldn't make any firm arrangements just in case. I mean, the cast may be doing something on the 12th, but the premiere could be the night before, and this guy got it mixed up. It seems like it's going to be such a whistle-stop promotion tour of Europe, I'm surprised they'd have time to do anything.

• 3 weeks later...
I was chatting to a member of staff at the LOTR exhibition, and he mentioned it was 12th December.  The museum is planning something for this date while the cast are in town, all I know is that Christopher Lee is definitely involved!

FOR EVERYBODY: A friend in Canada who is going to The Gathering of the Fellowship told me that New Line gave SPECIAL permission 4 them to show ROTK at Midnight on Dec. 16th- the film to carry on into the PREMIERE DAY of Dec. 17th everywhere!! This is definite as it has been booked through New Line for months. Hope this helps :D:D

Edited by Sam's Girl

The info is on their web-site as well! Tell us all about it- I am so jealous & wish I could go to Toronto!! Tell u what, u give us lots of info about this & I'II post all my info from NZ in Dec. including many pics of all the stars (esp. Dom 4 u Rachie!!!) :huh::D:D

The info is on their web-site as well! Tell us all about it- I am so jealous & wish I could go to Toronto!! Tell u what, u give us lots of info about this & I'II post all my info from NZ in Dec. including many pics of all the stars (esp. Dom 4 u Rachie!!!) :D:D:D

Ah sounds like a right deal to me :D ! Now don't neglect Dominic, he is very camera friendly :D .

Oh, oh, I wanna GOOOOOO!

Hmm...Thursday. I may be able to bribe my mum into allowing me to skip school.

Anyone know what sort of time the celebs start arriving? What time would you recommend I get there to get a place to stand right at the front - early morning I would guess!