Cow Tipping ^_^

Sporty_Si

HaHa! we learnt about cows today in biology... have no idea why

879037[/snapback]

I'd like to have three stomachs cos then you'd have to eat for all of them. Don't know where I'd keep them though.:headscratch:

879039[/snapback]

HaHa!! wait... Cows have three stomachs?!?! WTF?!?! well, i obviously didnt learn much :P:P

4 stomachs aint it? :P

Only have that many cos grass is stupidly hard to digest. Ya dont get much nutrient from it either. Thats why they eat so much...

879042[/snapback]

3/4 stomachs ... what the hey, its more than I've got now and its been years since I was last at school. I'd make sure I didn't eat grass though.

361.jpg

More than one there?  :P

879055[/snapback]

I was just about to go to bed and you post that. Thanks for the nightmares.

But may I just state that it is not chocolate that does that to you, it's lettuce and yoghurt. Lettuce is exceedingly bad for you if not poisonous ... it's why there is so much water in it to reduce its effects. There is a yoghurt mountain in europe somewhere (Luxembourg I believe) as people are now realising that it is bad for you as well so the Dairy council is now paying cereal manufacturers to include it in their cereals to get rid of the surplus as there's nothing worse than the smell of gone off yoghurt. I believe that even though the dairy council are offloading the excess yoghurt to the cereal makers it is not being sold quick enough so they've now had to start toing an ad campaign.

Now chocolate is very good for you.

HaHa! we learnt about cows today in biology... have no idea why

Same here, are you doing stuff about food chains? We watched this really weird mootrix internet video about cows as well, it was quite funny, especially moophius. :lol:

879083[/snapback]

no actually we're doing Global Warming. We were being told about how cows give off methane and then miss just decided to tell us all about how wonderful cows are. :unsure: Oh and some creep started doing cow impressions during it :blink: