Erika and Trisha.....

Banished_From_Rohan

Rats - couldnt find a good quality erika photo with water in it apart from one where she's nude - no decent baywatch ones around. Dont spose anyone happens to know where I could find a non nude with water in it do they? It's a little project I've got going at the moment and I'd quite like to add her to the others I already have if at all possible.

I have missed Trisha which she didn't appear today (Sunday). Do anyone know why she didn't come? Very disappoint. Erika is very nice woman and very friendly.

874914[/snapback]

I believe it was posted on the website either Wednesday or Thursday that she would only be attending Friday and Saturday as she is filming on Monday (she told me this when i asked whether Season 2 was finished shooting)

Edited by Colonel Jack O'Neill

Im just so glad now that I couldnt go after reading everything tonight!

Not for the complaints some people have had, but if I had managed to come, it could only have been for the sunday, and as it takes 4+ hours to get to mk id have not been there until 12/1pm earliest..

Out of the main people I was interested in meeting, two were William Shatner and Tricia! One hasnt been decribed very highly by most, one wasnt there, and I read in another thread most of the guests had gone anyway by half 3!

Then another 2 cancelled, but that was announced ages ago so no matter.

Would have loved to have met Summer Glau though, but would have been disapointing travelling 4/5 hours each way just to get a min or two with one, possibly 2 people.

Think I got lucky working today rather than going all that way for next to nothing!