Traffic on the M1 today

nicky

I was in a tail-back for 2 hrs...I think it was an accident but can't be sure as I didn't see any wreckage or ambulances...This was from about 2.45pm onwards.

I got to the outside of MK at 4.45pm but then turned around and headed home as the con would have finished by the time I got there. I just wanted to get there today for the last couple hrs to get a few things outta the way before it gets busy tomorrow. Anyone else get in on the M1 hell??

Nicky, did you find who you were looking for at the party?  :angry:

874930[/snapback]

Eh?! I never said anything about looking for anyone at the party. Have I even met or spoken to you before? Or are you using an alternate username?

Nicky, did you find who you were looking for at the party?  :angry:

874930[/snapback]

Eh?! I never said anything about looking for anyone at the party.

875165[/snapback]

Shanshu's post could mean that you were looking for somebody specific, or that you were just generally on the pull. ;)

Nicky, did you find who you were looking for at the party?  :vader:

874930[/snapback]

Eh?! I never said anything about looking for anyone at the party.

875165[/snapback]

Shanshu's post could mean that you were looking for somebody specific, or that you were just generally on the pull. :unsure:

875169[/snapback]

Thank you TommyT, I did mean someone specific.

Nicky, I called you over at the party and told you that I was the girl from the last party dressed up as Rain from Resident Evil and held out my hand to shake yours, to which you shook my friends hand instead! Then told us you couldn't stay and chat because you were looking for someone. I realise I'm probably not quite as attractive without my friend Hayley (who previously was dressed as Little Red Riding Hood) but I guess it was nice for you to come over for about 5 seconds! :blink:

So, as I said before - did you find who you were looking for?

Nicky, I called you over at the party and told you that I was the girl from the last party dressed up as Rain from Resident Evil and held out my hand to shake your

Yeah I do remember meeting you...sorry I didn't stay and talk long. I was probably looking for my mate who'd I'd lost somewhere in the building.

Nicky, I called you over at the party and told you that I was the girl from the last party dressed up as Rain from Resident Evil and held out my hand to shake your

Yeah I do remember meeting you...sorry I didn't stay and talk long. I was probably looking for my mate who'd I'd lost somewhere in the building.

875430[/snapback]

No problem mate, I hope you had a good time

i live in northampton and made the HUGE mistake of going on the M1 on friday left at 9am should have been there by 930.....got there at 1230.

there was a crash involving 2 lorries and a coach. they had to cut a lorry driver free and both sides of the road were shut. the north bound side was closed to allow the air ambulance to land and the south bound (where the accident was) was shut to allow them to get accross the road. there was only one lane open south bound.

apart from the lorry driver it was apparently minor injuries only.