Guest announcement tonight 10pm

Dave Phillips

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Christoper Walken is a rare Bond guest - but not autograph wise. You see alot of Walken autographs on the market.

It'll probaly be a guest who is very rare in the autograph world but hasnt done much in the film world - thats still cool as im after Bond guests who are rare and by the sound of Dave "I've only seen 2 autographs" - it sounds like a rare guest.

Sue Vanner would be great or Alison Doody!!

I know that site - I've traded with Alex (the owner of that site) alot - He's really good at getting Bond autographs - but charages very high prices. So its better to trade with him.

Also remember Dave might not have seen that site before so he may of only seen 2 Alison Doody autographs ever.

But i've only ever seen 4 autographs of Sue Vanner - She is very rare and it would be cool if that is the guest. I have her address and was thinking of writting to her but hopefully i wont have to!!

I think Dave has over hyped the guest, seriously i cannot seeing this being the best autographica ever as that is a very big statement, and if it is somebody who has only appeared in bond, well....

870834[/snapback]

possible, we will see... :P