Buffy/Angel complete dvd boxsets

prophecy_girl

Browsing on HMV and found both Buffy/Angel dvd complete boxsets due for release end of October. I'm so glad and happy they are re-releasing the same Buffy boxset again this year and I couldn't afford it last year and when I had the money they had all sold out. Least I now have prior notice.

Anyone know wheres the cheapest place to order them on the net, cheapest place I have found so far, is play.com where the boxset is £134..i think!

Also..... would anyone on here be interested in buying the whole video collection of Buffy? As I'm getting it on dvd, will have to let my videos go..they are all in perfect condition as its Buffy! And I'm a bit of Monica Gellar really..... if anyones interested email me x-gina-x@hotmail.co.uk

Edited by prophecy_girl

I ordered the Angel dvd box set from play.com cos im sure they were the cheapest at the time! Is the Buffy one definately the red box set from last year?

I got the black dvd buffy box set and i was disappointed because it was just the seasons 1-7 in a box, nothing else different, so i really wanted the red one which was packaged better and more limited edition! :blush:

• 4 weeks later...

Or u can get it from Foxstore at a great Price :)

Buffy seasons 1-7 to own on dvd Now ( Region 1) Release date November 15th

Just in time for an xmas list preasant!

Buffy Collector's Set Biography

Into every generation a slayer is Born, and this slayer lasted 7 amazing Years on TV,

You can one the 7 series all on one Boxset it comes in a beautiful box, Its limited addition

Dvd Info :

Buffy The Vampire Slayer†Collector’s Set Special Features:

All 144 episodes of “Buffy The Vampire Slayer†are compiled on 40 dual-layered discs

(full frame: aspect ratio 1.33:1). Each episode is presented with English Dolby Surround, Spanish Dolby Surround and French Dolby Surround. The following is the breakdown for each disc:

BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER†COLLECTOR’S SET

DVD Price: $199.98 U.S./$349.98 Canada

Street Date: November 15, 2005

Prebook Date: October 12, 2005

Total Running Time: TBA

DVD Catalog Number: 2231290

U.S. Rating NR

Canadian Rating: NR

Closed Captioned YES

All that for around $200 thats great,

You can Purchase from Foxstore.com for a great Price or you can shop around!

Or u can get it from Foxstore at a great Price :)

Buffy seasons 1-7 to own on dvd Now ( Region 1) Release date November 15th

Just in time for an xmas list preasant!

Buffy Collector's Set Biography

Into every generation a slayer is Born, and this slayer lasted 7 amazing Years on TV,

You can one the 7 series all on one Boxset it comes in a beautiful box, Its limited addition

Dvd Info :

Buffy The Vampire Slayer†Collector’s Set Special Features:

All 144 episodes of “Buffy The Vampire Slayer†are compiled on 40 dual-layered discs

(full frame: aspect ratio 1.33:1). Each episode is presented with English Dolby Surround, Spanish Dolby Surround and French Dolby Surround. The following is the breakdown for each disc:

BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER†COLLECTOR’S SET

DVD Price: $199.98 U.S./$349.98 Canada

Street Date: November 15, 2005

Prebook Date: October 12, 2005

Total Running Time: TBA

DVD Catalog Number: 2231290

U.S. Rating NR

Canadian Rating: NR

Closed Captioned YES

All that for around $200 thats great,

You can Purchase from Foxstore.com for a great Price or you can shop around!

885440[/snapback]

Why wait ?? :D

The region 2 complete boxset is out same day as the Angel one !!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Showmasters Admin

I got the Buffy one last time. Is there any difference?

I've never seen Angel so may wait a bit before getting it.

Saying that I'd only seen about 10 eps of Buffy when I bought the 7 season boxset :D

I got the Buffy one last time. Is there any difference?

I've never seen Angel so may wait a bit before getting it.

Saying that I'd only seen about 10 eps of Buffy when I bought the 7 season boxset  :D

894975[/snapback]

Youve got to see Angel, even if you borrow it from someone, if you love the humour etc in Buffy then you'll like Angel, i sometimes think i actually prefer Angel to Buffy! :D

We gave up with HMV. Over 3 weeks and still nothing so I cancelled the order. :D

Instead, i went onto DVD.co.uk to order it for the slightly dearer price of £111.99. I noticed they had droped their price for it to to £108.99 so we ordered it from there around 2pm yesterday afternoon. Guess What ...It was delivered at 10am this morning. hehe :D

Edited by DisneyDude78

We gave up with HMV. Over 3 weeks and still nothing so I cancelled the order.  :D

Instead, i went onto DVD.co.uk to order it for the slightly dearer price of £111.99.  I noticed they had droped their price for it to to £108.99 so we ordered it from there around 2pm yesterday afternoon.  Guess What ...It was delivered at 10am this morning. hehe  :D

895182[/snapback]

I have had the same problem exactly, I ordered my buffy boxset in October and only recieved it last week...I have sent them a massive complaint yesterday! play.com is great, I pre-ordered Green Days new album and recieved it 2days before it was released. Much better.....maybe HMV switching to free deliveries was a bad idea :D

• 3 weeks later...

im getin both box sets for christmas, so im trying to sell my buffy videos, ive looked on ebay to see how much i could get for them but they dnt sell any signed buffy sets. :huh: so i may have to keep themtil i can find someone who wants em. anyone interestsed? ive got the final video signed by JAMES MARSTERS, and NICHOLAS BRENDON. :wub: i also have a season 5 video signed by NICHOLAS BRENDON, and KELLY DONOVAN.