Latest Collectormania 8 Announcement

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

The Main Man will be holding a costume competition on the Sunday of Collectormania.

At 2.30 head on over to the NEXT shop end aisle of John Lewis near the UK Garrison table where the judging of the competition will take place.

There will be 3 wonderful mystery prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd places.

So if you come to the event in costume and would like a chance to win one of the prizes then make sure you're there :wub:

Judged By:

The Main Man & KB (Possibly :D )

Showmasters

The Main Man will be holding a costume competition on the Sunday of Collectormania.

At 2.30 head on over to the NEXT shop end aisle of John Lewis near the UK Garrison table where the judging of the competition will take place.

There will be 3 wonderful mystery prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd places.

So if you come to the event in costume and would like a chance to win one of the prizes then make sure you're there :D

Judged By:

The Main Man & KB (Possibly :blush: )

Showmasters

869773[/snapback]

The Main Man is dissappointed at the lack of response to the competition in this section after his recent extensive costume research in The US, Germany and various parts of the UK this week.

He IS a professional !!!

Dont let him down :lol:

Could the competition be held earlier at all, cause I have to catch my bus at 3pm to make sure I get back home at a reasonable hour cause I have college the next day. If it's not possible, then don't worry, but if there is space for it to be moved to, it would be much appreciated ^_^

Thanks

so who won the comp?

875595[/snapback]

'Predator' came first place. Second and third (not sure which way around it went) were LotR and HP characters (so sorry that I can't remember the UNs or other character names - I just got home and my brain hurts - lolz - Convention Withdrawal Symdrome!!!) - not necessarily in that order.

Ps. Wow - everyone's Costumes RULED!!!