More new guests to announce for Autographica

Dave Phillips

When people in general talk about REALLY scary horror movies , they normally mean something like The Exorcist or The Shining or Jaws .

Those are just the really popular horror movies though that people who do not even like the horror genre still like! There are plenty of other genuinely scary movies out there.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Hello everyone

It's not Roy Scheider or anyone from Jaws( And no Dufresne we havn't got the actual shark either)

And please no more dead people they are so hard to get !!!!!

One thing i will say is that you will love this guest, as horror films go it is one of the best. This is a real mans horror movie not one of those girlie imitations with childish monsters running around in plastic masks.

You are Cold cold cold

When people in general talk about REALLY scary horror movies , they normally mean something like The Exorcist or The Shining or Jaws .

Those are just the really popular horror movies though that people who do not even like the horror genre still like! There are plenty of other genuinely scary movies out there.

866095[/snapback]

texas chainsaw massacre???

One thing i will say is that you will love this guest, as horror films go it is one of the best. This is a real mans horror movie not one of those girlie imitations with childish monsters running around in plastic masks.

Thank goodness, give us the real thing anyday.

If its a real horror film could be The Wicker Man.

So maybe its Edward Woodward.

Or - maybe they've finally tracked down Harvey Stephens, Damien in the Omen (although the Omen was mentioned earlier and Daves saying cold cold cold).

So maybe its Edward Woodward.

that would be great

It's hard to think of great horror guests who have never done a show before, as there are so many great horror cons put on in the states with amazing stars in the lineup.

Could it be Marilyn Burns from the texas chainsaw massacre? i'm not sure if she has done a show before.

It's hard to think of great horror guests who have never done a show before, as there are so many great horror cons put on in the states with amazing stars in the lineup.

Yes exactly what i was thinking.

Edward Woodward would fit - hes in a proper horror classic and ive never known him to do a signing show. He'd be a cool guest to get. (I was in the audience when he was interviewed on tv a few years ago though so i've seen him once. He was great).

866095[/snapback]

That is exactly the point that I am trying to make - someone actually asked for stars from Scream , and I don't even consider that a Horror film , as , I suspect , a lot of fans of films by George Romero and Sam Raimi etc don't .

Those 3 are miles away from being my faves , but are probably three of the most popular " horrors " .:(

And maybe not !!!!!!

:(

You're just being cruel to me now for guessing Clifton James and Pamela Sue Martin :(

Its a fun way to do the announcements though.

Looking forward to finding out for sure who you've got for us. As i said to you back at M Keynes in May, you never fail to surprise us with some great first timers.

So, lets think. It may be Edward Woodward -

or

it may be someone we're all overlooking.

And maybe not !!!!!!

:D

You're just being cruel to me now for guessing Clifton James and Pamela Sue Martin ^_^

Its a fun way to do the announcements though.

Looking forward to finding out for sure who you've got for us. As i said to you back at M Keynes in May, you never fail to surprise us with some great first timers.

So, lets think. It may be Edward Woodward -

or

it may be someone we're all overlooking.

866244[/snapback]

is it anthony hopkins ??

was thinking of Michael Rooker (henry - portrait of a serial killer) which would have been excellent, then i saw he is doing a big event in the usa later this month so would not be a world exclusive.

But still Dave get this guy as a guest

Completely off subject I would LOVE to meet Michael Rooker. He is a fantastic character actor.

Back on subject I am in agreement with the idea that its Danny Lloyd :D

Edited by sydney_bristow

Well done kane !!!

Not for guessing the correct person because your wrong. But for leaving posts at the most unsociable hours.

It is not Danny Lloyd !!!!!

Bet you thought you had it then didn't you.

Keep trying

only another few days to go.

866284[/snapback]

BBBBBBBBBB.......ANANAS !

I was just on my way to post in agreement, and this pops up !

Well done kane !!!

Not for guessing the correct person because your wrong. But for leaving posts at the most unsociable hours.

It is not Danny Lloyd !!!!!

Bet you thought you had it then didn't you.

Keep trying

only another few days to go.

866284[/snapback]

BBBBBBBBBB.......ANANAS !

I was just on my way to post in agreement, and this pops up !

866290[/snapback]

Kubrick guests would be cool though ....

could well be danny lloyd from the shining

the 3 wheels on my wagon could refer to the tricycle he rode around the overlook hotel

That was the logic behing my guess, anyone know if danny has done any apperances at other shows before?

Completely off subject I would LOVE to meet Michael Rooker. He is a fantastic character actor.

Yes Rooker for autographica! Come on to celebrate 20 years of "Henry: Portrait of a serial killer"