More new guests to announce for Autographica

Dave Phillips

• Moderators

Hello guys

I am very pleased to announce that next week we will be revealing a superb guest for all you horror fans.

A worlds first for Autographica and a bonus for anyone who likes being scared to death.

As promised we are trying to bring you guests who are new and exciting and have never signed before.

More next week when we will reveal all.

Dave Phillips

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt evil dead guests as there are not many major characters from the trilogy who would be world exclusives. Bruce Campbell, Ladies of the evil dead, Ted Rami, Dan Hicks etc have all done lots of signings in the past.

If "Evil" was a clue then it could be Madeleine and Mary Collinson from Hamer's "Twins Of evil". That would be a good guest announcement, but I also doubt it's them.

Dave can we not have a clue? Otherwise it could be anyone!

• Moderators

Hello guys

All guesses so far are wrong wrong wrong.

This was a very scary movie and is one of the classics.

I do not want to give too much away at this stage because i want to see you suffer.

All those non believers out there get down on your knees and beg my forgiveness

before i give you a clue.

Now hands up all those who believe Autographica will pull off the best guest line up in the country (well best line up for october anyway)

Now no more clues until you really deserve them.

Dave Phillips

Hello guys

All guesses so far are wrong wrong wrong.

This was a very scary movie and is one of the classics.

I do not want to give too much away at this stage because i want to see you  suffer.

All those non believers out there get down on your knees and beg my forgiveness

before i give you a clue.

Now hands up all those who believe Autographica will pull off the best guest line up in the country (well best line up for october anyway)

Now no more clues until you really deserve them.

Dave Phillips

865995[/snapback]

Please GOD let it be someone from the Scream Trilogy ! (it was originally to be called Scary Movie). Probably not though ! Not sure if the get down on your knees stuff is a clue, or just Dave endearing himself to us .......

Christopher Lee was in the Horror Classic 'Frankinstein' It must be him

What's your point? Mr Lee has been in dozens more horror classics than just "frankenstein". And as David pointed out it would not be a world exclusive.

Although I of course would love Christopher Lee to be a guest for this event.

• Moderators

Now come on girls stop argueing.

It is not Christopher Lee O.K

Heres the info you need.

On sunday we will announce 3 more guests.

One Bond one other and one from the sporting world.

On Wednesday we will announce another 2 including our world's first horror guest.

No more clues on the Bond guest but here's some on the horror.

3 wheels on my wagon and i'm still rolling along

It,s not scream

More later

Dave

Christopher Walken from Sleepy Hollow would be very cool though

Walken would be excellent, he of course also was the star of Cronenberg's "Dead Zone". Could not see it being Chris Walken though.

I was hoping for Roger Corman although cannot see that one happening :D

Now back to me trying to figure out that clue.......

When people in general talk about REALLY scary horror movies , they normally mean something like The Exorcist or The Shining or Jaws .

As Dave has kowpowed Max Von Sydow and as Jason Miller has passed on , I presume no-one else in The Exorcist , with the possible exception of Ellen Burstyn fits the bill .

I somehow don't think that if Dave could get Jack Nicholson , he could afford to only have 1000 customers per day , and , sadly , Scatman Carruthers has also passed on .

This , to me , leaves JAWS . Of the two , I can see more chance of Richard Dreyfuss doing one of these shows maybe than Roy Scheider , but then surely Dave would have sold him not as an horror star but as a star of sci-fi , horror , thriller , comedy etc .

I am therefore plumping for Roy Scheider :lol:

Any ideas on this guys ? Am I close Dave ?:D