Wrestling guests cancellation

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Sorry to disappoint anyone who saw the advert in Model and Collectors Mart which included two wrestling guests for the show. We were getting both of those wrestlers, but due to complications which arose, we lost both of them before we could announce them here or on the site; however, because magazine adverts have to be placed well in advance, they were still listed there.

Sorry to disappoint anyone who saw the advert in Model and Collectors Mart which included two wrestling guests for the show. We were getting both of those wrestlers, but due to complications which arose, we lost both of them before we could announce them here or on the site; however, because magazine adverts have to be placed well in advance, they were still listed there.

865292[/snapback]

Yeah thanks for trying, I am sure the wrestling fans on this board would be happy with wrestling guests of the calibre of Snow and Brown, they might not be "superstars" but they had their moments and had a fairly big following... :wub:

SM are you still trying to bring in wrestling guests for your next event(s)?

Some bigger wrestling guests are needed like at the other unnamed conventions  :o

But at least they have wrestling guests in mind at last.

865450[/snapback]

Yeah we would all like the bigger guests, but if SM have little to no interest in wrestling guests and are only willing to fork out for guys like Al Snow and D-Lo who are at the lower end of the scale, so be it... for now!

I would love to see the likes of Raven, Snow and Regal for now, its better than going without!

Yeah we would all like the bigger guests, but if SM have little to no interest in wrestling guests and are only willing to fork out for guys like Al Snow and D-Lo who are at the lower end of the scale, so be it... for now!

The reason Snow and D-Lo were going to attend is because they will be in the country anyway that weekend for 1pw's "cruel twist of fate" supershow. Raven, Sandman, Tommy Dreamer, Blue Meanie, Abyss and many others are on the card.

At leat they tried D-Low is one of the greatest IC champions so it would of been great to meet him and Al Snow cause of the ECW connection HEAD HEAD HEAD HEAD HEAD HEAD HEAD HEAD HEAD HEAD HEAD HEAD!!

SM are you going to try and get someone else just one guest would make many people happy!!!

865292[/snapback]

sorry to hear that

Some bigger wrestling guests are needed like at the other unnamed conventions  :D

865450[/snapback]

I would love to see the likes of Raven, Snow and Regal for now, its better than going without!

865500[/snapback]

I agree not only WWE stars but how about TNA Someone like AJ, Raven, Double J or even 3LK

Some bigger wrestling guests are needed like at the other unnamed conventions  :unsure:

865450[/snapback]

865500[/snapback]

I agree not only WWE stars but how about TNA Someone like AJ, Raven, Double J or even 3LK

869206[/snapback]

Exactly, I am so thrilled that TNA is getting a chance at the big time, let the Monday night wars commence...again!

Anyway back on subject, 3LK would be awesome and I am sure TNA would be willing to do business with SM on any of their stars, any chance to get some promotion over here would be a good move for them!

Well, the way it looks the other show isn't gonna get any wrestling guests, so step up Showmasters and please us grapple fans!!!

869650[/snapback]

I beg your pardon!! lol

Yer that over show has gone very quite at the moment full stop also I wonder how the Dudleys will be signing autographs??

Yer that over show has gone very quite at the moment full stop also I wonder how the Dudleys will be signing autographs??

Don't understand this as the dudleyz are there only to sign autographs, what do you possibly think they might be doing aside this, lol.

Don't understand this as the dudleyz are there only to sign autographs, what do you possibly think they might be doing aside this, lol.

870349[/snapback]

I belive hes refering to the fact the WWE recently told the Dudleys Boys they cannot use their Dudley name anymore for their work outside the WWE.

i.e. wrestling as the dudleys andperhaps even signing the anmes?

Dvon's name IS dvon so he should be ok signing that

Edited by fireflyuk

I belive hes refering to the fact the WWE recently told the Dudleys Boys they cannot use their Dudley name anymore for their work outside the WWE.

i.e. wrestling as the dudleys andperhaps even signing the anmes?

Dvon's name IS dvon so he should be ok signing that

His name is Devon actually. Doesnt matter to me if they sign their real names no problem with that, I meen you dont expect William Shatner to sign as "Captain Kirk", remember the Dudleyz are only their character names.

They will now be wrestling under the name Team 3-D