Lates, earlies, party etc.

Stuart

I put all the days and duties people said they could do on a spreadsheet, so I could get an overview of who could do what. At some point an extra column snuck in; as a result, a number of people's extras duties (not the days they could work, but the extras they offered to do) got transposed. All this means that some of you have written back panicing that I'm planning to force them to work at the party, or stay late on a day they can't do. Please don't! The reason we send out and ask people to get back to us asap confirming its all correct is (1) so we know the mail got to you, and (2)so we know we didn't screw up at this end and put you down for stuff you can't do. If we get it wrong, just politely (people who lack manners might find themselves less likely to crew in future, as if they can't be polite to me, then I can't expect them of being capable of politeness to the public) bring it to our attention. And we'll fix it.

In this instance, I am going to recheck the e-mails of all the people down to do lates, earlies, breakdown, set-up and party, and make sure they actually agreed to do those extra duties they are down for. If they didn't, I'll drop a line to them apologising, take them off that extra duty, pick someone else who DID volunteer for it, and inform them they are doing it instead.

There's a lot of crew each show (it's never less than 100, and sometimes nearly double that) - I'm bound to make mistakes somewhere. Just let me know, so I can fix them. AND DON'T PANIC!

i have no problems- just need regular pee stops :lol:  during crew times - as baby dances on me bladder "lots" :(  :rolleyes: ;)

just getting more and more excited now YAY :D  :P  :D

865252[/snapback]

*huggles for you and baby*

im in that boat too hunz; how many weeks will you be at the show? i'll be 28!!!!!

865770[/snapback]

25 weeks

i have no problems- just need regular pee stops ^_^  during crew times - as baby dances on me bladder "lots" :blush:  :D :blush:

865252[/snapback]

im in that boat too hunz; how many weeks will you be at the show? i'll be 28!!!!!

865770[/snapback]

25 weeks

865797[/snapback]

cool!!! we can moan together about cravings and swollen body parts then!!! lol!!!

i have no problems- just need regular pee stops :lol:  during crew times - as baby dances on me bladder "lots" :D  ;) :D

just getting more and more excited now YAY :P  :P  :o

865252[/snapback]

865770[/snapback]

25 weeks

865797[/snapback]

cool!!! we can moan together about cravings and swollen body parts then!!! lol!!!

866267[/snapback]

that sounds like a good idea lol- what days will you at the show i am going to be there friday to get my autos and saturday and sunday crewing all day.

i have no problems- just need regular pee stops :wub:  during crew times - as baby dances on me bladder "lots" :P  ^_^ :blush:

865252[/snapback]

865770[/snapback]

25 weeks

865797[/snapback]

866267[/snapback]

that sounds like a good idea lol- what days will you at the show i am going to be there friday to get my autos and saturday and sunday crewing all day.

866492[/snapback]

crewing all day every day!! love it!!!!

i have no problems- just need regular pee stops :D  during crew times - as baby dances on me bladder "lots" :D  :D :P

just getting more and more excited now YAY :P  :P  :P

865252[/snapback]

865770[/snapback]

25 weeks

865797[/snapback]

866267[/snapback]

866492[/snapback]

crewing all day every day!! love it!!!!

867042[/snapback]

fantastic i will see you there then

12 days to go la la la la la la la