Meh!

Smish

*pokes Stuart*

I filled out my crew e-mail the day after they'd been sent out, but I'm no longer able to crew Collectormania (or even go! *sob*).

I've sent you an e-mail explaining this, but haven't had a reply to that, so just wanted to send a virtual "poke* on here too!

Edited by Smish

*pokes Stuart*

I filled out my crew e-mail the day after they'd been sent out, but I'm no longer able to crew Collectormania (or even go! *sob*).

I hadn't had a reply at my e-mail addy so just wanted to send a virtual "poke* on here!

Thanks  :angry:

860827[/snapback]

Nooooooooo. Don´t leave me :P:P

Well, unless you want to help me move into my new house in super fast time at the crack of dawn on Saturday, there's no way I can make it!  :D lol

860955[/snapback]

Ah, now I managed to plan my move for the weekend before so not only can I still go to C8, but I also have less travelling to do it! Hurrah! :blink:

Ah, now I managed to plan my move for the weekend before so not only can I still go to C8, but I also have less travelling to do it! Hurrah! :blink:

861111[/snapback]

Well done... I tried, but this is the only weekend free between my preliminary placement and my PGCE registration.. so it had to be then... :D

*pokes Stuart*

I hadn't had a reply at my e-mail addy so just wanted to send a virtual "poke* on here!

Thanks  :D

860827[/snapback]

I would email Stuart to let him know as he doesnt always look on the board everyday, email him at the crew@ address!

*pokes Stuart*

Thanks  :rolleyes:

860827[/snapback]

I would email Stuart to let him know as he doesnt always look on the board everyday, email him at the crew@ address!

861147[/snapback]

That was my first move... The "reply at my e-mail addy" I was referring to on my first post was a reply to the e-mail I sent...

(although reading it back it's not very clear from my first post... *goes to change*)

• Showmasters Admin
can i take your place? please?

862601[/snapback]

As Stuart put in another thread (quoted below) it doesn't (and can't work that way). People tell Stuart they can't crew and he assigns a new person. People can't just go around assigning people themselves it would be pandemonium.

I'm sorry but you'll just have to wait and see if you get picked in the second wave.

hey there just wondering if anyone that has been picked to crew and has now found that they can't do it. because a firend that really wants to crew has been turned down this time and she would be prepared to step in and take the shifts- many thanks

on behalf of bellatrix72

862561[/snapback]

I realise you may not have meant it this way, but I don't want any crew doing swaps of shifts with people who didn't get picked! If you can't make it, then let me know, and I will pick a replacement from those who missed out.

862593[/snapback]

Edited by Too Tall

can i take your place? please?

862601[/snapback]

Take her place at what? *bg* She's got a hot date she would gladly let you stand in for her on :blink:

*laughs and runs away before she gets hurt*

862602[/snapback]

Hero_of_time: I think I got my e-mail in beofre they'd finalised the roster, so have no place to fill! sorry! :o

And would everyone excuse me while I smack Jenny on the side of the head... :wacko: