Brown-haired Twins

Photo Auror

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Tips! Been around lurking... haven't had much time, super busy with system upgrades at work, and being in an "advise and consent" position, lots of overtime. That trip to Atlanta was my first time off in months!

Loved meeting the twins... they are lovely lads :huh:. If I'd been 40 years younger, there'd have been some serious stalking going on! LOL!

Edited by Photo Auror

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
slowly getting used to the short hair now!

it doesnt look that bad ne more!!

thanks for posting the pic!!

899995[/snapback]

Actually, I have a personal suspicion about the hair cut which is based on my own experience with red hair dye.

What this is based on is that years back I made the mistake of dying my hair red. It looked horrible on me--my skin is simply not the right tone for it, and changing my makeup shades didn't help-- and within a week I covered it with ash brown. But it still looked reddish in certain light... looking more auburn than brown... and the color was still "wrong" for me. So finally, to get all of the red out, I stripped ALL of the color out of it, and on a purely frivilous whim, went platinum blond for a few years. :o

Of course, all my friends were asking, "What color is it this week?" :angel::P

Anyway, in Atlanta, they said that they dyed their hair brown to cover the red, and it was still showing some definate red highlights while they were there. It was a very warm brown, looked great on them. Now, if the color in these pictures is right, it's more of an ash brown. My suspicion is that when the hair that was dyed brown finally grew enough past the last traces of red dye, they had the remaining red cut off.

That's my considered opinion of this weighty subject :(.

i thought it was a bit pointless seeing as they have to have it back to how it was by feb :pyth:

902620[/snapback]

Well, they DID have about 8 months of not having to have their roots redyed :lol:.

They were asked about their hair in the Atlanta talk and said that they dyed their hair brown because they were tired of having their roots done every three weeks. Friends would ask them to go places with them, and they had to say, "Noooo... that's the day we have to get our hair done." They were really tired of it. We may see them go back to brown immediately after OotP finishes filming.

• 2 weeks later...