Went to MK for the first time ever today

Rev_Bem

So, I've never been to milton keynes before and seeing as today was quite a nice day I decided to drive to the centre mk and scope it out so I wouldn't be in the lurch on the day when i'm in a rush to get there. Its surprsingly easy to get there once you arrive in milton keynes, its clearly sign posted and theres even a big sign directing you to any avaiable parking spaces. I was pleasantly surprised at the centre itself, its huge! which is good to know as it means i can get virtual tickets then spend ages looking around. I saw the bit where the event is to be held though and it doesn't look to big, could get a little crowded me thinks. still though, it looks good, its easy to park and it only takes me under an hour to get there VERY easily. Now i just have to wait for the guests days to be announced, roll on the end of september!

it doesn't look to big, could get a little crowded me thinks. still though, it looks good, its easy to park

That'll all change drastically on the days of the event. It gets really crowded (more than just a little) and can be difficult to walk around. Parking?! You'll be troubled to find a spot in the MK Centre unless you arrive before 9.30am on a weekend.

Edited by nicky

I just looked at the 'past events' pics, whoa that does look crowded. Parking shouldn't be to bad, i'll most likly be going on the sunday (or friday dpeneds on the guests) and today (sunday) wasn't to bad.

Edited by Rev_Bem

Did you come onto the MK Market by anychance, rev?

854841[/snapback]

No, but i saw it on passing. Still surprised what a nice place MK seemed, i've heard nothing but bad stuff about it in the past.

854878[/snapback]

Ahh thats a shame, you could have popped in to the Showmasters shop! :firedevil:

854841[/snapback]

No, but i saw it on passing. Still surprised what a nice place MK seemed, i've heard nothing but bad stuff about it in the past.

854878[/snapback]

You have? It's a cool place! :help:

• Moderators

854841[/snapback]

854878[/snapback]

Ahh thats a shame, you could have popped in to the Showmasters shop! :P

854933[/snapback]

showmasters shop? :P

Ahh thats a shame, you could have popped in to the Showmasters shop! :o

854933[/snapback]

i want to go there to see my friend :unsure: , hes called davey do you knwo him? :o

855107[/snapback]

Omg I KNOW HIM, hes the best shop workererer ever, i even saw him dance round a broom once it was beautiful ^_^

Ahh thats a shame, you could have popped in to the Showmasters shop! :o

854933[/snapback]

i want to go there to see my friend :unsure: , hes called davey do you knwo him? :o

855107[/snapback]

Omg I KNOW HIM, hes the best shop workererer ever, i even saw him dance round a broom once it was beautiful ^_^

855108[/snapback]

OMG :o did you take a pic?! :o

Ahh thats a shame, you could have popped in to the Showmasters shop! :D

854933[/snapback]

i want to go there to see my friend :angel: , hes called davey do you knwo him? :o

855107[/snapback]

Nope sorry :D I heard he is the best tho!

*plugs*

The Showmasters Shop is in Milton Keynes Open Market and is open Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Selling film and TV merchandise, collectable stuff etc.

Davey :P

Edited by Davey

so it's more of a market stall than a shop then, isn't it davey!!! :D

It does get pretty hot in middleton hall when its jam packed full of people! If I'm not meeting anyone I tend to keep away from it. The centre itself is ok tho, absolutely LOVE Lets Eat....

FLUFF!!!

MK itself tho... If I spend too long outside I get a fuzzy head from all the squares and corners! there are no curves in MK centre, apart from the roundabouts.... :P:angel:

so it's more of a market stall than a shop then, isn't it davey!!! :D

It does get pretty hot in middleton hall when its jam packed full of people! If I'm not meeting anyone I tend to keep away from it. The centre itself is ok tho, absolutely LOVE Lets Eat....

FLUFF!!!

MK itself tho... If I spend too long outside I get a fuzzy head from all the squares and corners! there are no curves in MK centre, apart from the roundabouts....  :P  :angel:

855171[/snapback]

and the Xscape building, and the Theatre, and Midsummer shopping centre! :D

• Moderators

Ahh thats a shame, you could have popped in to the Showmasters shop! :D

854933[/snapback]

i want to go there to see my friend :angel: , hes called davey do you knwo him? :o

855107[/snapback]

Nope sorry :D I heard he is the best tho!

*plugs*

The Showmasters Shop is in Milton Keynes Open Market and is open Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Selling film and TV merchandise, collectable stuff etc.

Davey :P

855158[/snapback]

Cool

so it's more of a market stall than a shop then, isn't it davey!!! :rolleyes:

FLUFF!!!

MK itself tho... If I spend too long outside I get a fuzzy head from all the squares and corners! there are no curves in MK centre, apart from the roundabouts....  :P  ^_^

855171[/snapback]

and the Xscape building, and the Theatre, and Midsummer shopping centre! :P

855173[/snapback]

I meant the roads, numpty boy! :P

awww, man. I wish i went to that shop. I'm always up for buying merchandise. that said, i know how to get there now so who knows when i could pop in :lol:

855290[/snapback]

Who knows, you will reconise it by the Darth Maul standing in the doorway!

ok i always get lost travelling to mk i NEVER see the signs

855061[/snapback]

:blink:

How can you not see the signs!?! They're on every roundabout!! (You DO see the roundabouts... right? Cos if you don't.. you're probably in another town!) :huh:

Edited by chris_mk