Marc Blucas

merlin

I'm sure he'd come if someone told him he could stay at my house!

if he's stopping at anyone's house it would have to be mine

Tell ya what, how's about he has tea and cake at your houses, and breakfast at mine?!

Sound fair? I thought so, too!

Marc Blucas would be very welcome at G-Mex :P

I'm glad there are  more people out there with good taste! When I read the first response to this topic, I have to confess, I was a little alarmed!! :D

848339[/snapback]

it's sad but riley was'nt really that popular :lol: but there are a few of us that love him to bits :lol::P

Just because Riley wasn't a popular character doesn't mean Marc would be a cool guest. Marc Blucas played a major part in season 4 and some of 5.

I'm sure he would be popular with Buffy fans, especially as he hasn't done an event before. I would certainly be there if he was.

I agree with Daniel-he was an integral part of the initiative storyline (Riley, not Daniel) so it would be fantastic to meet him.

848477[/snapback]

i love riley :wub: .. im constantly mocked for it .. but not many non-riley fans want to meet him (not the ones i know anyway) it's irrelevant cos marc just doesnt do them :wub: but IF sm could perform this miracle i would have to go to milton keynes :wub::lol:

i love riley :D .. im constantly mocked for it ..

:o you do?? I would never have guessed :P and who would mock you for liking the pantsiest character ever in Buffy?!! :(:o:o

I hated the character... but that wouldn't stop me from wanting to meet him, he's probably a really nice bloke... its the 'character' I don't like, not Marc ;)

:P you leave my Ronan alone.... just cos he's better than Marc there's no need to start being mean about him :lol:

:wub:

848933[/snapback]

omg .. if i did'nt know you better i'd ask 'wot you been on tonight :blink: ' your comparing your ickle scrawny popstar to the hotness of marc blucas... pfft :rolleyes::lol:

:wub::D

Edited by vampwillow