COLLECTORMANIA 4

Hello Showmaster, Obi-Wan here.

Enjoyed the show last weekend, good job!

Just wondering - can we have a Collectormania 4 heading on the main page now so that all C4 discussions can go in there? It just kinda keeps the place a little bit tidier doesn't it?

Thanks for listening.

All the best Obi-Wan!:blink:

(PS: Have you sorted my Obi-Wan avatar and smilies yet?)

Hi all. Im a newbie to this so could someone please tell me when and where C4 is? I cant seem to find any info on it but maybe thats just me being a bit thick.

Thanks

I went to C3 and it was fantastic (how class was Andy Serkis doing the Gollum/Smeagol argument at the actors LOTR talk! :blink:

LOL! Andy was fantastic, everyone was. they were all so friendly and eek, im still grinning from this weekend lol. CANT! wait till C4. I can tell its going to be just as great or even better ^_^ . Got my pictures back today hehe, and got a cute one of me resting my head on billys shoulder :D, im going to frame it. lol

Hi all. Im a newbie to this so could someone please tell me when and where C4 is? I cant seem to find any info on it but maybe thats just me being a bit thick.

Thanks

I went to C3 and it was fantastic (how class was Andy Serkis doing the Gollum/Smeagol argument at the actors LOTR talk! :D

The Collectormania shows are always in the same place. So you can expect C4 to be in the Centre:MK

Darryl

Hello Showmaster, Obi-Wan here.

Enjoyed the show last weekend, good job!

Just wondering - can we have a Collectormania 4 heading on the main page now so that all C4 discussions can go in there? It just kinda keeps the place a little bit tidier doesn't it?

Thanks for listening.

All the best Obi-Wan!:rolleyes:

(PS: Have you sorted my Obi-Wan avatar and smilies yet?)

Did anyone actually read my post first? Lol!

Oh well!

Obi-Wan :angel:

Thanks

I went to C3 and it was fantastic (how class was Andy Serkis doing the Gollum/Smeagol argument at the actors LOTR talk!  :P

The Collectormania shows are always in the same place. So you can expect C4 to be in the Centre:MK

Darryl

as for the date you can see the dates for the next three events on the showmasters website

http://www.showmastersonline.co.uk/collect...niadetails.html