question

lookingfortarzan

Well, not in the Motel 6 hotels I stayed at.

The smaller motels only have basic channels. NBC, CBS, ABC and a couple of local stuff.

Sci Fi is a cable channel if I am not totally wrong, you have to pay extra. Even most of the more expensive hotels (speak Marriott or Holiday Inn) didn't have it.

I guess you want to know this due to new Stargate being currently shown on Sci-Fi but its probaley worth mentioning that they are only showing the first 10 episodes of SG-1 and Atlantis then it goes on break till after xmas so they should be showing the 10th episodes on September 16th, will this be before or after you are in the US?

sci -fi channel is one of the 'free' cable channels, not one of the premium subscription ones. If the place you are staying at recieves their programming via cable you should be able to get it. Everytime i've stayed in America (or at least florida) I've had at least basic cable - so its a good chance you may have it, but then again I always check before I book anything.

I guess you want to know this due to new Stargate being currently shown on Sci-Fi but its probaley worth mentioning that they are only showing the first 10 episodes of SG-1 and Atlantis then it goes on break till after xmas so they should be showing the 10th episodes on September 16th, will this be before or after you are in the US?

according to gateworld http://www.gateworld.net/news/2005/08/scif...embersche.shtml

The airing dates are

EPTEMBER 2

Stargate SG-1 marathon (8 p.m. to 2 a.m.)

SEPTEMBER 6

Stargate SG-1 Season Nine marathon (7 p.m. to 2 a.m.)

SEPTEMBER 9

Stargate SG-1: "Babylon"

Stargate Atlantis: "Conversion"

SEPTEMBER 16

Stargate SG-1: "Prototype"

Stargate Atlantis: "Aurora"

SEPTEMBER 23

Stargate SG-1: "The Fourth Horseman, Part 1"

Stargate Atlantis: "The Lost Boys"

SEPTEMBER 30

Stargate SG-1: "Avalon, Part 1" (Rerun)

Stargate Atlantis: "The Intruder" (Rerun)

I'm there from the 13th to the 27th....so I can probably catch the last two......depending on where I am

if not I'll just get them the way I have been when I get home

We're staying in Colorado...so....