Anybody up for a Matrix group?

RangerGirl

Okay - we've got a dilemna, folks.

Me and a couple of others are doing a Matrix group at C8. Our problem is that we've basically got all females - Niobe and two Trinities, but we're seriously lacking blokes. So, if there's any guys who'd be willing to step up, I think it'd make our group a lot more impressive :D. Ideally we need a Neo, a Morpheus and a Smith. This would be for the Saturday daytime.

Edited by RangerGirl

• 3 weeks later...
The Smith you met is my hubby and he will be there as Smith on the Saturday you ladies are in luck

Elfiexx

854475[/snapback]

Hehe - looks like the Periodic Group have competition! Lolz.

I see a showdown coming on - mwahahahahaha!

The Smith you met is my hubby and he will be there as Smith on the Saturday you ladies are in luck

Elfiexx

854475[/snapback]

Hehe - looks like the Periodic Group have competition! Lolz.

I see a showdown coming on - mwahahahahaha!

855329[/snapback]

HA!

Matrix costumes are all black and dull! You can't tell the men from the women!!!

I have the capacity to do a male Matrix'ish character, it wouldnt be movie accurate but people will be able to recognise it as a matrix costume.

it is possible but needs folks to back me up on this to do a costume in MK

Yay for the Matrix and cuh you can tell women from the men...christ I'm in red leather XP talk about not colourful cuh! LM we'll have to do it again and you could be Switch or one of the twins! That would be so cool!

Jerrico we'll be going on Saturday as the Matrix crowd if u want to join in!

And also say thank you to him for coming as Agent Smith LilElfGirl XD

And how can the peridocials have cool bullet time fight sequences in the con hall hmm?

Smith...Agent Smith... signing in to eradicate anomolies within the C8 Matrix.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v103/com...neandNo-one.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v103/com...ssilhouette.jpg

857934[/snapback]

Hehe - I'm really looking forward to seeing this group!

It'll be cool to see you, Mr Smith!

858058[/snapback]

Indeed...last time you saw me I was...Batman..LFCC3

Smith...Agent Smith... signing in to eradicate anomolies within the C8 Matrix.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v103/com...neandNo-one.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v103/com...ssilhouette.jpg

857934[/snapback]

Hehe - I'm really looking forward to seeing this group!

It'll be cool to see you, Mr Smith!

858058[/snapback]

Indeed...last time you saw me I was...Batman..LFCC3

858224[/snapback]

Nope. Missed that (I only attended on Saturday) :P *Cries*... But the photos were awesome!

• 2 weeks later...
Just to bump this thread...are we all meeting anywhere...or just catching up as we go along?

865439[/snapback]

Good idea, bumping the thread, mate :unsure: Must poke RangerGirl and get her to sort that with you.

Random question: where you the same Mr Smith at the LFCC that I spoke to (If you were, I'm the shy Rouge - ######)?

Just to bump this thread...are we all meeting anywhere...or just catching up as we go along?

865439[/snapback]

Good idea, bumping the thread, mate -_- Must poke RangerGirl and get her to sort that with you.

Random question: where you the same Mr Smith at the LFCC that I spoke to (If you were, I'm the shy Rouge - ######)?

865674[/snapback]

Yup that was me....I remember you well. Nice costume... :blink:

865674[/snapback]

Yup that was me....I remember you well. Nice costume... ;)

867722[/snapback]

Nice one, mate! - You rule! ^_^ Hehe. (Although you scared me, you evil man, walking past the hotel! :P:(:blink: )

Ps. You remember me?! There should be a rule against that ^_^

Edited by Cher2a

Oh JOY, I'm in!

Sorry about the lack of replies, for some reason my internet's been on the fritz this week and not letting me on a load of websites, including Showmasters, IMDB and Google. >__< *aims Trinity-style karate moves of death at broadband connection*

Anyway, things are suddenly looking not so good - we've lost Niobe (can't come due to financial issues), the other Trin can now only come for the Sunday, and I'm having last-minute hotel room issues. Just as I got my shiny PVC trousers of doom from Ebay as well :(

So...I'm still waiting to hear from Trin #2, but it looks as though we might do better to postpone until C9, if you'll be going? It's amazingly crap, I know, this was going to be fantastic. But at C9 I will personally ensure that all of us are present, using force if necessary, and maybe we'll even find ourselves a Neo by then :huh:

Oh JOY, I'm in!

Sorry about the lack of replies, for some reason my internet's been on the fritz this week and not letting me on a load of websites, including Showmasters, IMDB and Google.  >__< *aims Trinity-style karate moves of death at broadband connection*

Anyway, things are suddenly looking not so good - we've lost Niobe (can't come due to financial issues), the other Trin can now only come for the Sunday, and I'm having last-minute hotel room issues.  Just as I got my shiny PVC trousers of doom from Ebay as well  :lol:

So...I'm still waiting to hear from Trin #2, but it looks as though we might do better to postpone until C9, if you'll be going?  It's amazingly crap, I know, this was going to be fantastic.  But at C9 I will personally ensure that all of us are present, using force if necessary, and maybe we'll even find ourselves a Neo by then  :wub:

872751[/snapback]

Cheers for the heads up... let me know if y can before y sets off..

Cheers..see ya laters..

Oh JOY, I'm in!

Sorry about the lack of replies, for some reason my internet's been on the fritz this week and not letting me on a load of websites, including Showmasters, IMDB and Google.  >__< *aims Trinity-style karate moves of death at broadband connection*

Anyway, things are suddenly looking not so good - we've lost Niobe (can't come due to financial issues), the other Trin can now only come for the Sunday, and I'm having last-minute hotel room issues.  Just as I got my shiny PVC trousers of doom from Ebay as well  :blink:

So...I'm still waiting to hear from Trin #2, but it looks as though we might do better to postpone until C9, if you'll be going?  It's amazingly crap, I know, this was going to be fantastic.  But at C9 I will personally ensure that all of us are present, using force if necessary, and maybe we'll even find ourselves a Neo by then  :huh:

872751[/snapback]

Cheers..see ya laters..

873048[/snapback]

EVILNESS!!! :P Well if you do it at C9 or LFCC4, I'm joining! Hehe.

I hope that you can sort your hotel and still come on Saturday, though, RG - or poor CombatGerbil will be all alone! :lol:

Ps. BRING ON C9/LFCC4!!! :blink:

Oh JOY, I'm in!

Anyway, things are suddenly looking not so good - we've lost Niobe (can't come due to financial issues), the other Trin can now only come for the Sunday, and I'm having last-minute hotel room issues.  Just as I got my shiny PVC trousers of doom from Ebay as well  :unsure:

So...I'm still waiting to hear from Trin #2, but it looks as though we might do better to postpone until C9, if you'll be going?  It's amazingly crap, I know, this was going to be fantastic.  But at C9 I will personally ensure that all of us are present, using force if necessary, and maybe we'll even find ourselves a Neo by then  :D

872751[/snapback]

Cheers..see ya laters..

873048[/snapback]

EVILNESS!!! :( Well if you do it at C9 or LFCC4, I'm joining! Hehe.

I hope that you can sort your hotel and still come on Saturday, though, RG - or poor CombatGerbil will be all alone! :o

Ps. BRING ON C9/LFCC4!!! :blink:

873367[/snapback]

It's alright....I'll have ...Me, me, me.......me too..... :(B)B) ...... B)