Worst 10 movies of all time!

theoden_of_rohan

• Showmasters Admin

Obviously...YES :D

It was OK at first. It was pretty creepy, had a sence of humour about it's self, looked like it was going to be a good serial killer type thing.

Then that rubber creature turned up and it went down hill fast :lol:

Edited by Too Tall

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm.... how do i pick just 10!

the village - what a load of s**t! the only film thats ever made me fall asleep in the cinema! "we need medicine.... i know! lets send the blind girl!!" :lol:

star wars episode 1 - i actually like this, but puttin it in here because of jar jar binks! he makes me want to hit things with big sticks!

dude wheres my car - boring, not funny, seen it all before

rocky horror - i HATE this

dirty dancing - y did my girlf make me watch it? torture?

starship troopers 2 - waited for ages to see this, totally dissapointed

haggard - i dont get it?

• Showmasters Admin
Obviously...YES  :lol:

It was OK,until the creature turned up and then it went down hill fast  :D

Rather like the recent Descent, which was great as a claustrophobic thriller til Gollum's family turned up... :P

Not surprising really that a film called Descent went down hill :P

Sorry :lol:

• Showmasters Admin
the village - what a load of s**t! the only film thats ever made me fall asleep in the cinema! "we need medicine.... i know! lets send the blind girl!!" :lol:

star wars episode 1 - i actually like this, but puttin it in here because of jar jar binks! he makes me want to hit things with big sticks!

The village I have to agree with. But we didn't add it as we felt it was just nothing rather than actually being bad.

Yes death to Jar Jar Binks. It's a shame GL obviously felt he had to add a comic element to attract the kids. But they really shouldn't let a sci-fi writer do comedy, it just wrong.

Dude where's my car - If you're a 15 year old boy, I'm sure you think it's great. Apart from that, yes very bad indeed.

Obviously...YES :D

It was OK at first. It was pretty creepy, had a sence of humour about it's self, looked like it was going to be a good serial killer type thing.

Then that rubber creature turned up and it went down hill fast :lol:

Awww but he was a cool rubber creature, he was really cool in JC2 :lol:

• Moderators
Not just the wedding singer! Billy Madison, he plays such a dumb ass! 50 first dates is his best performance yet. 8 crazy nights is soooooo funny you should so watch it.

Gladiator is sooo poop, it really was pure tripe!

I HATE retarded Adam Sandler.....it drives me nuts. :D

The Waterboy should be banished from the movie history books! :lol:

OMG SHUT UP! :P

Actually, who has my Waterboy DVD and My Big Daddy DVD, I think Vido has my Big Daddy one :lol:

Shut up! I never even borrowed that! Idiot :P

• Moderators

Titanic

Napoleon Dynas***e

Save The Last Dance

XXX

Cruel Intentions 2/3

Signs

Timeline

Master And Commander

Charlie's Angels 2

Van Helsing

Yeah that's off the top of my head, I'm sure there are others I hate more :lol:

The village I have to agree with. But we didn't add it as we felt it was just nothing rather than actually being bad.

Yes death to Jar Jar Binks. It's a shame GL obviously felt he had to add a comic element to attract the kids. But they really shouldn't let a sci-fi writer do comedy, it just wrong.

Dude where's my car - If you're a 15 year old boy, I'm sure you think it's great. Apart from that, yes very bad indeed.

So totally agree with these. The Village was like watching paint dry. Shylaman is such a one-hit wonder, Sixth Sense was brilliant, but the following films are all pants! :D

As for Mr Binks, George really should've known better, or at least someone close to him should've got over their 'yes sir Mr Lucas sir' and told him the truth! :P

Dude Where's My Car - just Why??? Like you say, done loads of times before, but unlike this one some of the earlier ones were actually funny! :lol: