Sala Baker Chat

Sala Baker

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

everyone needs practice,even robert deniro has lessons just to get better than he is,and there's not much better than he.

all the LOTR cast are better than he! It was the most perfectly cast film I have ever seen and *shock* they were all absolutely fantastic actors! I thought Sean and Elijah were exceptionally fantastic...Nuthin but praise from me about LOTR! Credit to everyone that worked on it! What talents!

Well, Sala, If u fancy bowling then go over to the Friday night bowling thread..HoD is a bit touchy so u might have to email him like everyone else LOL! Jkin Cap'n! B)

everyone needs practice,even robert deniro has lessons just to get better than he is,and there's not much better than he.

Sala,

i went to college and university and studied Drama theatre studies....i was on stage from the age of 5

i had such a hard time with image and selfesteem issues.......university knocked the confidencce out of me and i gave up! i'm currently following a passion of writing! i have written a poem for sean and i sketch also! Acting is such a difficult thing to get into however its people like you! inspirations who have made me realise my dreams again, i am currenlty trying to get back into it!

how do you feel being such an inspiration and role model to people?

Veasse x

its really cool but i dont think that i'm a role model,i just let people know what they allready know but need to hear it from someone else,then they realise what they are supposed to do,you cant be in this industry if you dont have confidence,the teachers are there to seperate the men from the boys,to find out who is going to be the next deniro,or nicholson.

just stick in there.

hi Sala.

im trying to think of something witty or at least constructive to say here on "Ptenbob's" behalf (coz hes not able to b online)

but i know all he wants to know is if your coming for a drink aft C4

its really cool but i dont think that i'm a role model,i just let people know what they allready know but need to hear it from someone else,then they realise what they are supposed to do,you cant be in this industry if you dont have confidence,the teachers are there to seperate the men from the boys,to find out who is going to be the next deniro,or nicholson.

just stick in there.

thats cool,

i understand i have to stick at it! as i said all you guys have given me the inspiration to carry on!

it doesnt help when you are being treated badly by people.........

where you ever bullied or where you the bully (not possible you're too sweet)?

i actually work for the government now and i love it! going to start at an am dram and get back into the singing too!

Veasse xx

to everyone out there i have to leave in about 5 min,have to go and do some work.

Okay, but thanks soooooo much for coming here and answering some of our questions (albeit some of them were a little crazy ;))

Thanks for coming and see you at C4!!!!! Many huggles and good wishes!

Halo