Whos Getting excited about Season9

Prometheus

Jumps up/down/up/down/up/down/up/down!!!! cant wait till October.

The only thing that could make me even more excited would be if RDA was in every Ep. ~*Takes deep calming breaths before getting too excited on that thought*~

Will be living in hope of a bit of Sam/Jack ship, any lil tid bit will do.

So whats everyone elses excitment levels doing or am I lost cause ;)

Px-x-x

im not too sure what season 9 will be like.....but season 2 of atlantis i soooooooooooooooooo cannot wait for!!! *continues with the bouncing*...especially after seing the sci fi thing that aird in america :unsure: david and paul look sooooooo HOT!!!! ;) (and i guess joe does too :unsure: )

im not too sure what season 9 will be like.....but season 2 of atlantis i soooooooooooooooooo cannot wait for!!! *continues with the bouncing*...especially after seing the sci fi thing that aird in america :lol: david and paul look sooooooo HOT!!!! :P (and i guess joe does too :lol: )

how did you get to see the sci fi thing that got shown in the us cos I have heard all about it and it sounded great ,I can,t wait for season9 even liking MS beard ,(saw some recent con photos from burbank and joe,s got a beard as well it must be catching ) Majorca in sept for a hol and then my boys will be back on tv yesssssss!!!

im not too sure what season 9 will be like.....but season 2 of atlantis i soooooooooooooooooo cannot wait for!!! *continues with the bouncing*...especially after seing the sci fi thing that aird in america ;) david and paul look sooooooo HOT!!!! ^_^ (and i guess joe does too :D )

how did you get to see the sci fi thing that got shown in the us cos I have heard all about it and it sounded great

Probaley the same way me and others got to see it, the magic of broadband.

Edited by Colonel Jack O'Neill

• 4 weeks later...