London Meet Challanges

vamps!

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um, getting a massage, going on the internet, sunbathing, swimming, reading, drinking (water and lemon fanta) and um, going to waterparks, and going to BOAT-CAFES :P

Oooh, yeay! I found bugs in the sand once and it freaked me out, as soon as id dig my fingers in, a load of white bugs would swarm out :P

I made a rock and pool last year! Ya seen it?

Edited by sarah-4-eva

Um, getting a massage, going on the internet, sunbathing, swimming, reading, drinking (water and lemon fanta) and um, going to waterparks, and going to BOAT-CAFES :P

Oooh, yeay! I found bugs in the sand once and it freaked me out, as soon as id dig my fingers in, a load of white bugs would swarm out :P

I made a rock and pool last year! Ya seen it?

No I haven't got a piccie?

Erm Vamps, i know i'm kinda late, but can i please have a challange?

my excuse is my internet kinda died, so i *only* just caught site of the thread :lol:

noms

xxx

I'll try and get as much treats over to everyone as my money allows, but seriously I can't give any more challenges out otherwise it will cost me a bomb in prizes LOL.

I might do some more for C8 perhaps, we'll see.

OMg that reminds me got an idea for another dare, omg this one is going to be so bloody hilarious, only i need to find out where to get them.

Just to keep you all updated, I have only had ONE completed challenge bought to my attention - you bunch of slackers LOL.

I have managed to pick up a few more things - thank god for store cards LOL, so I better see some more completed challenges are I'll be having the lot!!!!!

I think I'll probably end up failing my challenge!! :PB)

Well, the second part anyway. Finishing your bracelet will be easy enough :D

HAHA!

I think im gunna fail mine too, im so crqap at making puzzlys

You guys ought tobe ashamed, letting the forum down in such a manner. I'm ashamed of you!!!!! LOL

Well do you guys really think you can take on my dare? You seriously have no idea how bad it is and believe me its not a nice one!!!!!

Your braver than I!!!!!!!

That or just plain damn wusses for not even trying!!!!!!

Davey you have an added resonsibility in that if you fail then so does Jacali and I don't think that will go down to well............ do you?

*Goes off to light a ciggie and conjur up more evil dares*

Eek :unsure:

You should be scared!!!!!

One of the dares actually is quite bad and I'm not really sure if I should cast this dare. But it would be oh so bloody amusing!!!!!!!

Especially if it made the news LOL

One of the dares actually is quite bad and I'm not really sure if I should cast this dare. But it would be oh so bloody amusing!!!!!!!

If it's anything like streaking through piccadilly circus you can forget it!!!!!!

Unless tequila was involved of course :lol:

If it's anything like streaking through piccadilly circus you can forget it!!!!!!

No would you believe it doesn't!!!!!

And your in the completely wrong area of London anyways.

For Piccadilly Circus???

No, the Troc is next to there!

For Piccadilly Circus???

Unless I'm mistaken but isn't Trafalgar close by as well, or am I thinking of somewhere completely different, I'm pretty sure it is, because me and you walked there and you dragged me kicking and screaming into that gallery place thingy and there was some s*** going on on the square itself. Before we went to see the Queen!!!

OMG that tree!!!!!!!! THAT was a VERY NICE tree!!!!!!!!!

For Piccadilly Circus???

Unless I'm mistaken but isn't Trafalgar close by as well, or am I thinking of somewhere completely different, I'm pretty sure it is, because me and you walked there and you dragged me kicking and screaming into that gallery place thingy and there was some s*** going on on the square itself. Before we went to see the Queen!!!

OMG that tree!!!!!!!! THAT was a VERY NICE tree!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, it's not too far away...and yeah, there was loads going on that day! An orchestra or something

THAT TREE!!!!! Oh yeah, loved that tree

Then I hid your phone :D

I was talking about a dare thats right, no it doesn't involve streaking, although thats given me another idea.

Oh what the hell i think i might just give everyone dares regardless.

Still not sure about the one I was thinking of though, personally if I was there I would do it, just for a bloody laugh, but its a case of can you do it and run!!!!

Oh and no its nothing dangerous before anyone asks!!!!!!!

I was talking about a dare thats right, no it doesn't involve streaking, although thats given me another idea.

Still not sure about the one I was thinking of though, personally if I was there I would do it, just for a bloody laugh, but its a case of can you do it and run!!!!

Is it legal? :lol:

Is it legal? :lol:

Thats just it I don't know, but it would be f***ing hilarious!!!!!!!!