Photo Sessions at LFCC4 & C8

frosty

Should SM events have photo sessions??  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Should SM events have photo sessions??

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a point though - how many photos do you think can be taken in an hour? I could not even guess, but I am guessing thousands of people would want a photo!

I would say in an hour if they manage to get 200, they will have done really well, but say 250?....well I'd be very very impressed, that would be a 15 seconds average. But, you'd really need your photographer to keep things running super smoothly and not letting anybody try to chat with elijah too much, apart from a hello/how are you/shake of the hand/thanks etc... ;-)

:huh: I do not like the idea at all for several reasons...it would mean fans queing for autographs would have a longer wait while the guest is doing photo' ops and it would mean us fans not being able to take photo's of the guests and probably photo's with would be banned..also it would make a very expensive day out even more expensive...autographs food and drinks dealer's tables travel fares admission and the photo' ops..let's keep it simple for the guests organisers and fans and let us have free snaps with our own cameras!