Tash's Stupidly Resurrected Bowling Thread

TishTosh

Will you be coming bowling on Friday night (3rd October)???  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be coming bowling on Friday night (3rd October)???

• YES! Definately!
    • Maybe, havent decided yet..

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, she didnt.

crap got to go back to work, lunch break over :(

Well this was at the last meet we had. Everyone had gone and it was her, myself and my girlfriend. Lee had come to pick her up, so of she trot, albeit a little bit wobbley. She walked around the corner of the pub, fell over, smashing the two bottles of Bud she was carrying and gashed her arm!

No, she didnt.

crap got to go back to work, lunch break over :lol:

Well this was at the last meet we had. Everyone had gone and it was her, myself and my girlfriend. Lee had come to pick her up, so of she trot, albeit a little bit wobbley. She walked around the corner of the pub, fell over, smashing the two bottles of Bud she was carrying and gashed her arm!

That drunken night out lol

She did tell me :lol:

Tish - this thread seems to have become a little off the point as all the others do! :lol:

Has anyone established the costs involved to each person, and vague numbers? Only four weeks to go and it for a large party it will be important to book ASAP.

I saw you post in the Star Wars thread...

If time allows I shall come down for a couple of games and a few drinks naturally! It'll be great to see you all.

I will most likely have DarkElfQueen with me too - so that's 2 to add to the list.

Post here if you need info on the costs, etc and I'll find out ASAP and post back here ;)

Thankyou HoD, I'm quite peeedddd off about the off topic posts, even tho i statied quite a few times asking people if they would be kind enough to give a straight answer and to only post once to make it alot easier..Now i have to trail through the thread at the end..UCH! Oh well, I just hope they carry on this convo on the OTHER BOWLING THREAD! hint hint lol. Im delighted that ur gona come tho! ;) Yeah I do need some info about the costs and stuff so can i chat to u over on the other bowling thread. Very nice of ya :lol:

Tish - this thread seems to have become a little off the point as all the others do! :P

Has anyone established the costs involved to each person, and vague numbers? Only four weeks to go and it for a large party it will be important to book ASAP.

If time allows I shall come down for a couple of games and a few drinks naturally! It'll be great to see you all.

I will most likely have DarkElfQueen with me too - so that's 2 to add to the list.

Post here if you need info on the costs, etc and I'll find out ASAP and post back here :angel:

If my memory serves me correctly, its £5 per game and £1 for show hire. I think there are discounts for students as well.

Tish - this thread seems to have become a little off the point as all the others do! B)

Post here if you need info on the costs, etc and I'll find out ASAP and post back here :D

I'm DEFINITELY coming... did you receive my e-mail?